• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All Done - YB 2.0 Generator / Page Maintenance, YBA Generator

Phoenix8008

First Post
Looks pretty good, Lady Diamond. You didn't want the borders in the Advancement Table, huh? I thought it made it look a little more legible and understandable. Your website though. I'm just glad I was finally able to get the file to you for use! :D

Looks like the Rules and FAQ still need the links to the other pages too. But you know that I'm sure. It's functional and that is good enough for now. Good job! And thanks for your hard work in getting it up so soon!

Lady Diamond

First Post
Heh, it had borders? Sorry. Once I uploaded it and changed the file name the stylesheet took over. Yeah I know about the rules and the FAQ pages, people will just have to use their good ol' back buttons for awhile. Thanks for the help :)

reiella

Explorer
Also need to correct rules page, it has falling listed twice in the modifier table when it isn't twice in the generator. Btw, just mail me Diamond if you want meowthbot code.

Remove ads