• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alpha Black Lotus sold for 27,000$

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I may have to start digging through my collection. I have at least one BL, plus the Moxen. Not all are Alphas, though, and I doubt they'd grade as high because they did see some play.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Ugh. I sold my beta Ruby (and some other really nice stuff) so long ago that three figures seemed insane. The only card I regret selling was my perfect UL Chaos Orb. Man, I loved that card. I used to have some nice stuff. Should have hung on a little longer but that game got so, so terrible I just couldn't justify it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Any kind of popular collectible will generate similar stories of woe.

I was an army brat, and every move we made had a weight allowance. For me, that meant every move, my comic book collection shot given away to the pediatric ward of the hospital, because paper is heavy. We didn't find out how valuable some of my comics were until our 3rd move...

And of course, there's the flip side. Know anyone who invested in Beanie Babies?

Remove ads