• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alternate Stats to AC

Ysgarran

glass said:
No, I knew what divine might does, and I don't have CAdv yet so it's not from there. Maybe it was a 3.0 one from DotF that didn't get updated. I'll check tonight.

glass.

I don't remember the name of it but I'm pretty sure there is a divine feat that allows you to add your CHA bonus to your shield's AC for a few number of rounds. If it does exist then it is in the Complete Fighter book along with 'Divine Might'.

glass

(he, him)
moritheil said:
He seems to be referring to Divine Shield. Nicely quoted.

Yep, thats the one. Thanks Scharlata. :)

Admittedly, it doesn't add to AC directly, but I think it still fits the brief.

glass.

Staffan

Legend
IIRC, the Mystic Wanderer PrC from Magic of Faerûn adds Charisma to AC after a level or two. That might be limited to use without armor, though (like the monk).

daBooj

First Post
I've got another one. kinda. For those high level groups... Play a nymph druid (comes with 7 levels of druid spells, so...)

she will get the special quality of

nymph said:
Unearthly Grace (Su): A nymph adds her Charisma modifier as a bonus on all her saving throws, and as a deflection bonus to her Armor Class.

[edit: oh, and she comes with a +8 to cha (+9, rounded down to make a pc out of a monster)]

Remove ads