Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Aeson said:
I've lived in Georgia all my life. If I could I would move up North. I want to walk in snow that is higher than the sole of my shoe.

When I was a kid, we actually got several snows each winter, some of which were fairly deep. Now, we're lucky if we get one snow fall a year and even luckier if it doesn't melt within 24 hours. Last year, the entire state got snow on December 22nd, making the first time in like 14 years the whole state was covered at once. It was also the first white Christmas we'd had in even longer, as I recall.

I love snow. I love everything about it. Growing up on a rural and somewhat isolated farm, I can recall with slightly saddened clarity the how silent the woods were while a heavy snow fell. It was almost magical in its silence.

Man...I miss those days.

Kemrain

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
Growing up on a rural and somewhat isolated farm, I can recall with slightly saddened clarity the how silent the woods were while a heavy snow fell. It was almost magical in its silence.

Man...I miss those days.
That is pretty nice. I hate the cold, the wet, the white, but it does evoke other feelings, and it can be very inspirational. Being outside in the woods in a snowstorm during a full moon is ethereal.

- Kemrain the Reminiscent.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Kemrain said:
We got that. We got lots of that! We got more of it han we want! Take some back with you!

- Kemrain the Snow H8r.
I think those that get the snow hate it and those that don't, love it. Maybe one day I need to go up north and spend sometime there and maybe I'll change my mind.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Something to ponder.

Is it wrong to ask people to rise and applaud someone in a wheelchair? It seems to be not nice to me. I look at taking cut flowers to someone in the hospital in a similar fashion. Take dieing flowers to someone that could be dieing. I'd prefer potted plants. Ask someone to stand in front of someone who can't.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kemrain said:
I like 65-75. Or 53 all year round. Give me a concrete bunker any day!

- Kemrain the Subterranian.
You'd like my office. We've had the temp mesured indoors at 58. Highest I've ever seen is 68, usually around 64. For some reason, the machine also keeps on predicting rain, but that hasn't happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads