Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Heh, you knocked out Scun while I wasn't looking. You might still have the chance to become the first meany-killer DM. ;):p
Its not myyyyyy fault. I playtested and determined that 2 gray renders, 10 level 2 hobgoblin fighters, and 6 level 2 barbarian orcs were a balanced encounter for 5 level 1 characters, 2 level 2 characters, and 1 level 3 barbarian. (assuming the hobgoblins helped fight the other enemies--but not expecting the PCs to send in a human girl from their party to get one of the renders to help though)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Crothian said:
There;s a whole world out there outside the Hivemind.....it is fresh, beautiful and ready to be conquored.
I'm scared Mr. Crothian what if they don't like me?:(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
That's what they all say. :p
Meh, it was pretty easy for the *danger* spot on my random encounter table. I try to throw in one or two really dangerous encounters to my tables. Sometimes they are much worse than this. Why? Because the world and its dungeons are not built by people who are reading the CR charts ;)

I still remember the 1st-level party:

"But dude, he said there were fumes coming from the cave."

"Yeah, but we're first level, so its gotta just be a Wyrmling Green. We can take it."

Crothian

First Post
Aeson said:
I'm scared Mr. Crothian what if they don't like me?:(

My first response should be "What makes you think we like you?" but that might be seen as a little rude so I'll just go with the fallback message of:

You worry too much, just get out there and do your thing!!

:cool:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Aeson said:
I was starting to get worried. No hivemind and no bump thread. Lady A's gonna by snippy.

What the heck?!?! I can't bump and there is only one page of Hivemind! Something horrible has happened in the world!! :eek: We must restore order immediately.

And I watching you Oozebag, I'm watching.
*shakes her old lady cane in the air threateningly*

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lady_Acoma said:
What the heck?!?! I can't bump and there is only one page of Hivemind! Something horrible has happened in the world!! :eek: We must restore order immediately.

And I watching you Oozebag, I'm watching.
*shakes her old lady cane in the air threateningly*

I warned you all. Now feel her wrath.
flamethrower.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads