amendment: allowing 3 PCs

evilbob

Explorer
It's really more of a "tiebreaker" between things that are more likely: like maybe two people who both have 1 PC in an adventure but one person has 2 extra PCs and the other has only 1 extra PC. The person with 1 extra PC would be able to get in there easier.

CaBaNa

First Post
Off topic, but an idea for discussion none the less,

To get access to a third character, the total levels gained by all L4W characters is over 4.

So two characters at level 3, or one character at level 5, will get you a 3rd character.

covaithe

Explorer
Then I guess this could be shortened to an amendment suggesting they also defer to the player with the fewest number of characters, so that folks who have lots and lots don't monopolize play.

I don't disagree about the idea, that we should defer to newer players where possible. But I think that's pretty well understood, isn't it? This is just about codifying the practice a bit more explicitly?

evilbob

Explorer
This is just about codifying the practice a bit more explicitly?
Ultimately, I guess - yeah. Let me put it this way: I didn't get that it was pretty well understood from my reading over of the rules, and I am just one of many new people joining these days. I don't think this is an issue right now, but my opinion is that if you wish to handle a real expansion of your ranks, it's best to codify things that are "generally understood" just so that there is no confusion.

Remove ads