• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

American fast food chain Arby's releases polyhedral dice set (for the third time)

But they're already sold out!

Arbys-dice-2.jpg

Released earlier today for $12, they're already sold out, but will be back on April 21.

For non-Americans, Arby's is a C-list American fast food chain specializing in what they swear are roast beef sandwiches. They have good sides and sauce, but the actual sandwiches, not so much. There's a reason Nihilist Arby's was a thing.

These would certainly be the most unique dice set to bring to the table. Heck, maybe you could use them to play the Wendy's RPG and tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime.

R_J_K75

Legend
"By popular demand, ARBY’S DICE ARE HERE."

I want to know who actually demanded Arbys dice?

Theres only 2 Arbys left in my city and they are actually the most consistent of all the fast-food chains, at least in my area, and some of their artisan type sandwiches are good. They're pretty expensive though.

Teo Twawki

Coffee ruminator
There's a little restaurant in Sarajevo that's owned by a farm that produces the dairy, meats, and vegetables served there.

In the spectrum of food service industry, it's the antithesis of everything that is Arby's.

aramis erak

Legend
"By popular demand, ARBY’S DICE ARE HERE."

I want to know who actually demanded Arbys dice?

Theres only 2 Arbys left in my city and they are actually the most consistent of all the fast-food chains, at least in my area, and some of their artisan type sandwiches are good. They're pretty expensive though.
the local one in Corvallis is also very consistent. And you can see them slicing the meat as its ordered... I wonder if they have the dice... they've not had shakes in most of a year.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads