D&D General Arby's branded polydice sell out in less than 2 hours

For those with a dice thing I can see this as needing to buy. I might be in if they gave them in whatever their 'Happy Meal' is. Of course I would end up with a crapload of d4 and never a d20. A worthy challenge to take up though.
To be fair, you don't always need multiple d20s, but there's a number of spells anf effects where having a few d4s could be really nice.

It's those dread d12s that you need to worry about...

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
To be fair, you don't always need multiple d20s, but there's a number of spells anf effects where having a few d4s could be really nice.

It's those dread d12s that you need to worry about...

What?????

Every other die aspires to be a d12.

Don't believe the lies and hype of Big Die(tm). They just want you using their spare d6s, are agreeing to use whatever d20s they happen to have handy.

Heck, they are more than happy to give you some of their spare caltrops that you can call a d4, and maybe they'll glue them together for you so that you can have a d8.

But there is no feeling like rolling that d12. Accept no substitute.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
For those with a dice thing I can see this as needing to buy. I might be in if they gave them in whatever their 'Happy Meal' is. Of course I would end up with a crapload of d4 and never a d20. A worthy challenge to take up though.
do you mean the dice goblins?

Remove ads