D&D General Arby's branded polydice sell out in less than 2 hours

Of all the US fast-food restaurants, I feel like Arby's is one of the last I would want represented in my dice. Not because they're horrible or anything, food-wise, it's fine, y'know, for that sort of thing, and indeed horsey-sauce elevates their sandwiches slightly (though I honestly think it could stand to be more like actual horseradish sauce), but they're pretty profoundly uncool. Maybe that's part of the charm.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I know! The last time I was at an Arby's, I just asked for a large beverage container, full of Horsey Sauce, so I could drink it down real quick-like without the nasty roast beef getting in the way.

...they were not amused.
Oh! In coming the next couple weeks, I'll eagerly be awaiting headlines about the hundreds of ER visits sure to occur around the world, thanks to this latest social media craze, the "Horsey Sauce Challenge."

Oofta

Legend
Oh! In coming the next couple weeks, I'll eagerly be awaiting headlines about the hundreds of ER visits sure to occur around the world, thanks to this latest social media craze, the "Horsey Sauce Challenge."
You mean people going to the ER to give those hard working nurses and doctors a delicious taste sensation? :unsure:

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

True Fact*: Horsey Sauce is the primary ingredient in Tide Pods.

*All True Facts not guaranteed to be true.

Weiley31

Legend
My one bro for life and I have a habit of making Arby's trips when we get hungry. Had I known about this sooner, I think he would've loved these.

Hell I'd get em too: but then the dice cynic in me wonders if the hat would cause an unbalanced thing. I worry about dice that do something like that having unbalanced problems.

Not a Hobbit

Explorer
Of all the US fast-food restaurants, I feel like Arby's is one of the last I would want represented in my dice. Not because they're horrible or anything, food-wise, it's fine, y'know, for that sort of thing, and indeed horsey-sauce elevates their sandwiches slightly (though I honestly think it could stand to be more like actual horseradish sauce), but they're pretty profoundly uncool. Maybe that's part of the charm.
I'm curious as to how you determine the "coolness" of fast food restaurants.

Remove ads