D&D General Arby's branded polydice sell out in less than 2 hours

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
And here is a tier based system. Maybe @Treantmonklvl20 can make a guide to them.

View attachment 142876

....there are so many problems with this, but I'll just point out the obvious.

Any tier system that has Taco Bell at the top has to re-examine its methodology. Heck, more that that. The people that put Taco Bell there really need to do some deep soul searching and try to understand how they arrived at the depths of that depravity.

Fat, drunk, and eating a chalupa is no way to go through life, son.

Oofta

Legend
Well, they rank better a s a whole than credit card companies, health plans and dealing with the internet people.

View attachment 142871

And here is a tier based system. Maybe @Treantmonklvl20 can make a guide to them.

View attachment 142876
And ... random grouping of different restaurant chains award goes to: whoever put that ranking together! 🎉

McDonald better than Culver's? Nah. Dominoes better than Papa Johns or Pizza hut? Seriously? Considering White Castle food? Get outta here!

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I like the image they used for Sonic.

gottagofast.PNG

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Well, they rank better a s a whole than credit card companies, health plans and dealing with the internet people.

View attachment 142876
I can't really judge this list, as I think we only have six of these brands in Europe (as far as I know).

However, I would stake a large amount of money that Sonic the Hedgehog is a platform console game rather than a fast food restaurant. Someone's having us on.

Heck, they are more than happy to give you some of their spare caltrops that you can call a d4, and maybe they'll glue them together for you so that you can have a d8.

But there is no feeling like rolling that d12. Accept no substitute.
How about just gluing 3 d4s together to make a d12? That would work right?

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I can't really judge this list, as I think we only have six of these brands in Europe (as far as I know).

However, I would stake a large amount of money that Sonic the Hedgehog is a platform console game rather than a fast food restaurant. Someone's having us on.
I imagine it's a mistake. There is a Sonic drive-in fast-food chain*. Whoever made the graphic probably just grabbed the first "Sonic" logo they googled, and the editor didn't catch the error.
sonic-logo.svg

* Last I checked, hedgehog does not appear on the menu.

Remove ads