An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

javcs

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
I don't know about love. I don't think creature's like Grummok or Kezekia are capable of that kind of emotion. But it would give me an excuse to make a half-gargoyle template. :D

I'm working on Metamorphosis. It will get the next update.

BD
Well, perhaps not love but affection? It seems, to me at least, that they are both capable of affection, Grummok showed affection (of a sort) to Hek, and Kezekia just spectacularly showed affection for her son, and she has to have had a reason to give her son's former blade to Grummok.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Cunning Kezakia is. *Nods to himself*

She used her real weaknessess, subcousiounously, to win over a bit of more loyalty from Grummok. Not to mention that she is perhaps his only client that compliments him. I dare to say that she deserves to get a fighting chance. :]

If her martial training was good enough, as all priests of Llolth should have, and her mind remainds as sharp as should it be as Matron Mother. It will be delicious to read, BLACKDIRGE.

You are a true master of the word.

P.S. And if Kezakia ever tried to cross Grummok ... well, we know that he is knowing that forgivness is ten letter word in the dictionary of foreign words. :p

P.S.2. Half-gargoyle template ? Neat, can't wait to see it. Even if breeding between gargoyle and non-gargoyle would create obvious difficulties. ;)

I can foresee a lot of magic here used. :lol:

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Yes. And it all works out, if she survives, then Lolth's will is done, if with her weakness, she is able to overcome, she can gain favor back. No matter how she overcomes the adversity of the assassin, without support from the Goddess, the result is a more powerful servant of the goddess.

GW

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Yes. And it all works out, if she survives, then Lolth's will is done, if with her weakness, she is able to overcome, she can gain favor back. No matter how she overcomes the adversity of the assassin, without support from the Goddess, the result is a more powerful servant of the goddess.

GW

Oh, those tricksy, tricksy drow. You never know what they might do. :D

BD

Ghostknight

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
Oh, those tricksy, tricksy drow. You never know what they might do. :D

BD

Hmm- like taking on the worship of the false one perhaps? Nothing like staring death in face and needing support to make you change your mind!...

Imagine it, the ruling house of a drow city worshipin elistraee

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Scary Ghostknight. Fanatics to goddess of Good ? I foresee that such city would be gone faster than You count to ten. All would went on crusade and get themselves killed. Then ex-slaves would revolt and ... :confused: ;)

Remove ads