An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
rathlighthands said:
Okay, I guess I am gonna have to let the army of flying monkeys loose. :)

Unfortunately, Goodman Games has an entire flock of half-fiend dire flying apes that have beaten you to the punch. :)

My plate is kind of full right now, but I promise at least one update this month.

BD

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Take your time BD... Better a quality update we have to wait months for than something rushed! :) We appreciate that you update at all...!

rathlighthands

First Post
No Problem

No problem man, it is a great story. Not a lot of people can write Drow, you have that knack without a doubt. No sweat, just didn`t want ya to forget us ;)

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
rathlighthands said:
No problem man, it is a great story. Not a lot of people can write Drow, you have that knack without a doubt. No sweat, just didn`t want ya to forget us ;)

No worries. I won't forget you guys. If it weren't for people like yourself reading and digging my stuff, I woudn't have the freelance career that keeps me from updating in the first place. Kind of a vicious circle, ain't it? :lol:

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Ximix said:

Thanks for the bump.

Unfortunately, with what’s going on with Dretch to Demon Lord, I am not going to have time to update this story hour in the near future.

However, I do have plans for Grummok and the gang. ;)

BD

Remove ads