• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
rathlighthands said:
Okay, I guess I am gonna have to let the army of flying monkeys loose. :)

Unfortunately, Goodman Games has an entire flock of half-fiend dire flying apes that have beaten you to the punch. :)

My plate is kind of full right now, but I promise at least one update this month.

BD

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Take your time BD... Better a quality update we have to wait months for than something rushed! :) We appreciate that you update at all...!

rathlighthands

First Post
No Problem

No problem man, it is a great story. Not a lot of people can write Drow, you have that knack without a doubt. No sweat, just didn`t want ya to forget us ;)

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
rathlighthands said:
No problem man, it is a great story. Not a lot of people can write Drow, you have that knack without a doubt. No sweat, just didn`t want ya to forget us ;)

No worries. I won't forget you guys. If it weren't for people like yourself reading and digging my stuff, I woudn't have the freelance career that keeps me from updating in the first place. Kind of a vicious circle, ain't it? :lol:

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Ximix said:

Thanks for the bump.

Unfortunately, with what’s going on with Dretch to Demon Lord, I am not going to have time to update this story hour in the near future.

However, I do have plans for Grummok and the gang. ;)

BD

Remove ads