• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I didn't realize that was in the first post, it has been so long since I read this story. Excellent. No need to bump it again for a while.

GW

Last edited:

Riggs

First Post
Blackdirge, I'll add another kudo to your ever-growing pile of them. I have just finished reading Metamorphosis and both Grummoks and have really enjoyed them. I think it's your quick development of character that really stands out the most. I feel I know the minor characters as well as the major ones, and I can feel the emotions of the personalities. I also really like how you write to describe and not to please. I guess what I am getting at here is how you describe the evils of the city without writing in a judgement of it.

I hope you continue both tales, and congratulations on stories well done!

And I hope Grummok never turns "candy" on me like some famous Drow! ;)

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Wow!

Just finished reading Grummok's original rise to power and am now fortunate enough to read about his return. This is great stuff. Thanks for all the work you put in.

Remove ads