• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An invitation only game sales site... and I have invitations

Frost

First Post
I put this on my blog, but figured I'd share here too...

Who wants an invitation to Deniath, an invitation-only games sales site?

I have an unlimited amount of invitations.

From the Deniath About Us page:
Headquartered in Seattle, Deniath is a privately held company offering invitation-only access to exclusive online sales for hobby games and pop-culture collectibles at up to 70% off. Each sale lasts only 36 hours and features limited product from select brands. Founded in 2010, and led by former WizKids manager, Wade Sugiyama, Deniath is determined to provide gamers, collectors, and pop-culture fans a unique and exciting online shopping experience featuring the industry’s newest and most popular brands.

They've had deals from Evil Hat Productions, Fantasy Flight, Rio Grande, WizKids, Mayfair Games, and others.

I get a kick back ($10 for your first order; it's that whole viral-marketing bit), but the deals have been pretty good.:) If you want an invitation, just send me an email: thebitterfrost a.t. gmail d.o.t. com

EDIT: There is a Warhammer 40k sale going on at the moment.
EDIT2: Now it's Valley Games.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Two questions:

1) Do they ever have WotC products?

2) Is it limited to the US, or will they do international orders as well?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
At its heart this is an advertisement - sorry, Frost, it's the nature of the beast! I'll slide the thread into the Publisher/Press Release forum.

smtwtfs

First Post
... an invitation-only games sales site?

Why would a company limit their ability to sell to a potential customer if they must first receive an invite?

I apologize if the link to the company's website provided an answer; lack of motivation to search for it.

pukunui

Legend
Looks like my first post got missed, so I'll ask again:

Frost

First Post
Looks like my first post got missed, so I'll ask again:

Sorry, yes, I missed this some how. To answer your questions, I have yet to see any WotC products. There has been one or two RPG companies, but mostly these deals have been board, card, or mini games. As for international orders, I'm not certain, but their FAQ says "All payments require U.S. billing address."

Remove ads