An omen for my birthday?

Turanil

First Post
Everyone in this thread said:
Happy Birthday!
Thanks to you all! I didn't win the lottery (well, I will have to check that anyway, but now that my head has cooled down I can safely assume that I didn't...), but my girlfriend gave me two nice shirts for my birthday. A really useful birthgift believe me, as I usually never bother to buy new clothes (I prefer to spend money on rpg stuff... :heh: ).

Jdvn1 said:
If you win, can I borrow $20?
;)
$20??!!!!???!!????!! Are you kidding? :eek: Oh, okay. If I win the 45 millions euros lottery, you can borrow 20 dollars... ;) :p

One of my friends is a huge Star Wars geek. His birthday was Thursday, and he was convinced Lucas picked that date just to have RotS be released on his birthday.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Turanil said:
$20??!!!!???!!????!! Are you kidding? :eek: Oh, okay. If I win the 45 millions euros lottery, you can borrow 20 dollars... ;) :p
Sweet! Thanks! :D :lol:

DaveStebbins

First Post
Happy Belated Birthday, Turanil!

I beat you to 43 by a three weeks exactly. I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. Today is the first day since Thursday that I've been home before midnight (though last night I was working until then, so that wasn't quite as festive, but still).

Hope this is a great year for you, lottery winnings or not.

-Dave

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Turanil said:
Here in France, dates are given like this: day / month / year. Now look at this:

1) Today is 20/05/2005.
2) Today is also my birthday (43 yo).
3) Todays is lottery day for 43 millions euros (well, not exactly :eek: ).

So 2005-2005 for my 43th birthday, will be the 43 millions of euros my birth gift? :heh:

I am going to buy the lottery ticket with my new girlfriend who will be my luck charm...

(If I win I buy Enworld :cool: )

So, did you win the lottery? :D

Remove ads