• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And the Uppity Shoeshine... (DM:twilsemail; Judge: renau1g)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Dang! You're right. I needed to move Fred, and it wouldn't have mattered anyway because the Croc has reach 2. I would have to have moved him two squares to free him. Sorry about that.

Being marked, however, the croc is in a bit of a catch 22. It cannot bite anyone else, and if it tries to attack Fredrock, Eithal does get an IA :).

Last edited:

OOC: I'll just keep plugging away...

Yishim again aims a bolt of energy at the croc, but this time, he only grazes the creature.
[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Standard: Phantom Bolt misses
[/sblock]
[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 6
Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 20
AC:22, Fort:15, Reflex:20, Will:19, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:41/41, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +7
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Notable Feats: Action Surge, Phantom Echoes, Enlarge Spell
Powers: Freezing Burst, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Levitate, Heroic Effort, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Orb of Insurmountable Force, Phantom Chasm, Visions of Avarice, Brooch of Shielding
Other: Deathwalker's Boon (19-20 Crit Range vs. Undead, does not draw OAs from Undead and passes through thier squares as allies)
PC:Yishim (ronakshah2000) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
GM: Scarm kills the croc with the reroll. I thought I'd managed to post this yesterday, but apparently that didn't happen. Apologies. Feel free to rest or investigate the area.

Having surrounded the beast that stubbornly will not release their friend, the adventurers beat it into submission. Fire rains from the sky as Kaz stares bewildered at his axe. As the last burning motes strike the beasts back, it collapses to the ground. It almost sounds as if it sighs as it exhales its last breath.

Mewness

First Post
Scarmiglione takes a little breather, although he doesn't go so far as to sit down.

[sblock=ooc]Does that mean that Toeto didn't manage to get a hit in after all? :eek:

Scarm spends 1 surge to fully heal.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:20, Will:19; Resist 5 psychic
HP:49/49, Bloodied:24, Surge Value:12, Surges left:6/7
Action Points: 0
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Swift Parry
Songmaster’s Boon (item)
Second Wind

Blinding Barrage
Thunder Leap
Deep Shroud
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
"I don't suppose anyone knows what these things were," says Scarmiglione, going over to examine a body in one of the drier areas (if the blue guys left bodies). "I certainly wouldn't have expected to encounter little elves or goblins or ... hm. But then, I wouldn't have expected to be in such a place myself."

Luinnar

First Post
I have never seen such creatures...why would they be here? Is someone trying to stop our search? Kaz says. Perhaps we should continue our search as soon as we catch our breath.

OOC: Spending 2 surges for full hp :)

[sblock=statblock]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 6,
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 25, Passive Insight: 18, Senses: Low Light
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:19, Will:21
HP: 58/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:7/9
Action Points: 2
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +8 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Amulet of Life +1
Aspect of Might
Strength of Many
Soul Seeker
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.

If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)[/sblock]

Remove ads