And the Uppity Shoeshine... (DM:twilsemail; Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
So are we just returning to the Tavern? Is there someone else who will finish the adventure?
OOC: I don't know. Do people want to wait more time to see if Twilsemail comes back, or should we call in a judge to give out xp or see if anyone wants to finish up the adventure? :)

I don't mind either way, but in previous games I've been in with a missing DM they have not come back if they are gone for more than a week or two.

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: I think I'm done with this. been waiting for 7 Freaking months to get my PC approved after Beyond the Rerisen tower and now this slow game...beyond frustrating.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: I think I'm done with this. been waiting for 7 Freaking months to get my PC approved after Beyond the Rerisen tower and now this slow game...beyond frustrating.

OOC: Gave him one approval.

If someone doesn't mind pointing me to the last time you guys were awarded xp/gp so I don't have to dig through 21 pages of thread looking for it, I can calculate rewards and get you back in the Tavern (maybe the Arena if one of the other groups finishes).

Extra credit if you also give me links to the beginnings/ends of combats/skill challenges so I don't have to look those up too.

Remove ads