And the Uppity Shoeshine... (DM:twilsemail; Judge: renau1g)

Mewness

First Post
OOC: Scarm also got a cosmic cycle tattoo at the end of the skill challenge at the start. We haven't had any XP awards so far.

Oh, Scarm also needs his second approval for level 6 (can be a non-judge). And a strong breeze will advance him to 7th, at which point he needs approval again, sigh.

Thanks for doing this, Iron Sky!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: You lose a little bit since the encounter you were in wasn't started and it's not perfect, but at least it can get you out and playing again!

[sblock=XP Rewards]Skill Challenge: Composite Skill Challenge, 3 rounds, level 6 = 6PCs x 63xp x 3 rounds = 1134xp x 2 = 2268xp.

Combat: At a total guess, I'll call that an level 7 encounter for you guys. 300xp x 6 PCs = 1800xp x 2 = 3600xp.

Totals: 2268xp + 3600xp = 5868xp / 6 = 978xp.

Time XP: Exactly 5 months to the day. Handy.
Level 6: 417xp x 5 = 2085xp
Level 7: 500xp x 5 = 2500xp

Totals:
Level 6 (All but Eithal): 3063xp
Level 7 (Eithal): 3478xp[/sblock]

[sblock=Treasure]Cosmic Cycle Tattoo Scarm
Girdle of the Oxen Eithal
Octogram of the Sovereign Host Kaz

Because that leaves everyone else without any sort of treasure award, I'll add 2 months of extra time GP to them to compensate somewhat.

Time GP:
Level 6 (All but Eithal): 626gp x 5 = 3130gp
Level 7 (Eithal): 894gp x 5 = 4470gp.

Toeto, Fredrock, and Yishim gain an extra 626 x 2 = 1252gp.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Grand Totals]Eithal: 3478xp, Girdle of the Oxen, 4470gp
Scarm: 3063xp, Cosmic Cycle Tattoo, 3130gp
Kaz: 3063xp, Octogram of the Sovereign Host, 3130gp
Toeto, Fredrock, Yishim: 3063xp, 4382gp.[/sblock]

OOC: Since I'm a judge, I think this is automatically Approved as well.

Edit: I just gave Scarm a second approval as well and I did Fredrock yesterday. Anyone else need one?

As a favor, I don't suppose you guys would mind glancing over Phoenix, Sir Exsixten, and/or Dante to get them an approval as well? If Luinnar + 1 of you did, I'd have mine approved...

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Thanks for the impromptu judging, Iron Sky!

Hmm, now to get back to the tavern. Do you think we could get a quick blurb about how we get out of the sewers?

Mewness

First Post
OOC: Oh, for pity's sake, after being stuck about 200 XP from 7th level for months, Scarm is now stuck less than 200 XP from 8th level.

I would compose a beautiful saga of how we get out of the sewers for some XP...

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Thanks Iron Sky.

I think I'm going to be a little late in getting Eithal up to date. I've been rather busy in RL of late. I have a feeling though that if I don't hurry, the rest of this group will already be in an addy without her.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The distant rumbling of thunder from somewhere outside echoes through the sewers. Everyone in the midst of the battle freezes as a wall of water comes rushing down the sewer tunnel. After what seems like an hour of fighting the freezing torrent of water, clinging to bits of sewer tunnel, ladders, and whatnot, the group finds themselves washed out into a massively flooding pond.

As the group wearily pulls themselves to the shore, wouldn't you know it, but Mikhael Rustavich's body is right there floating in the pond, washed out of wherever it was by the torrential downpour that's still drenching the group. A quick search of the body reveals nothing that would give the group further clues to continue the investigation.

When the group returns it to Sasha, he seems to have mixed feelings; he's glad to have his son's body, but not without fulls resolution to what happened. Regardless, he gives the group a sizable reward and the group leaves him to his mourning.

OOC: That explains where the extra time GP that Toeto, Fredrock, and Yishim got came from and hopefully wraps things up to satisfaction - or at least as much as you can get in a post.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Thanks Iron Sky.

I think I'm going to be a little late in getting Eithal up to date. I've been rather busy in RL of late. I have a feeling though that if I don't hurry, the rest of this group will already be in an addy without her.
OOC: We can't leave Eithal behind! Kaz needs somebody to teach him how to speak proper common! ;)

Remove ads