• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Angel 02/11 Spoilers

IceBear

Explorer
Whoa!!!! I didn't expect that ending.
Big Spoiler
Well, apparently Cordelia is evil and killed Lyla with a stake to the throat. Boy....things just getting worse and worse in LA :)

IceBear

Ei

First Post
I think it is the child inside cordy. You know, the one she got when she bonkered Connor. I think the kid might be some evil god and is secretly (and at a subconscious level) manipulating cordy. Way back when Conner was still in Darla’s belly, there was a prophecy going around way back that angel’s child or some such will bring about the apocalypse. Everyone thought it was going to be Conner. But who knows, maybe Conner is merely the intermediate step.

Of course, I could be totally off.

IceBear

Explorer
Thinking back, with someone killing that guy in the vault when Cordy and Angel were on watch and someone opening the safe and taking Angel's soul, I'd have to say it appears that Cordy has been "evil" (perhaps this is all for the greater good?) for awhile now.

IceBear

Henry

Autoexreginated
Haven't seen the episode yet (it's on tonight), but I have to say I was expecting it. I don't think it's been Cordelia since she showed up in the lobby after the Las Vegas Trip. For all we know, Cordelia is still "up on high" trying to get them not to listen to the evil Queen C....

BobROE

Explorer
Is it just be or did the knife Cordy used look a lot like the knife that the Beast offered up earlier in the ep? That would that cordy is......

IceBear

Explorer
Now that you mention it, yeah, it did look the same. I had just thought it was a stake, but it's on again tonight here so I'll have to take another look at that.

IceBear

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads