• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Angel 2-25-04 - I'm confuzzled. (spoilers)

Henry

Autoexreginated
swrushing said:
One niggly bit...
pretty as you please no ire...

no wonder a few moments later spike says screw this and starts with the questioning.

The way I see it, that's because
Spike got ticked off that both Angel and this guardian were telling him to shut up, and then Nancy Boy starts asking and getting answers, like he's so special. So Spike says "screw this," and opens both verbal barrels.
:)

Datt

First Post
Hey Henry and swrushing, you don't have to hide that, it was part of this episode.

I think Spike was really upset because the Guardian, didn't catch his name, was friendly to Angel and mean as hell to him. But I loved the little tangent with his Monty Python reference. "What's your favorite color?"

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
While the guard could not lie I wonder what he knew? What questions could he answer, would he know the answer to cavemen vs astronaut, the master plan, when the end-of-the-world was going to happen?

I'm not sure, but I think the story Wes read to Fred was "Little Women"?

As for Gunn,
which Gunn came back from the White Room?

As for the Guardian, I think he was messing with Spike because Angel already knew not to ask questions to which the Guardian didn't want to answer. So it was okay for Angel to ask. Spike, however, had to be taught...

zyzzyr

First Post
John Crichton said:
Spike died before he knew she was dead. I almost typed that myself before I remembered.
More Buffy S7. Nothing to see here...

while that's true ...

I would assume he'd know by now ... wouldn't he? He didn't ask Andrew about him during the psycho slayer episode, Andrew didn't mention, but I would assume that the rest of the gang knew ... but it's true, these people simply do *not* communicate, so I guess he might still think she's alive

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
The book Wes read to Fred was "The Little Princess" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Know this because Sara Crew is the main character. It was a way of Joss equating Fred to Sara, I think.

And Joss is an EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL man. I bow before his mastery.

He'd make a great Rat Bastard GM. :)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
The Price....

Gunn is paying for his...

Fred was used for a greater and older evil coming.

Wes, had his heart ripped.

Angel was literally stumped on how to save Fred, and feelling the pressure of the higher price, 'does the life of the one, outweigh the way of the many?'

Lorne showed his teeth, after dealing with the firm, yeah....the effects are showing.

AND THE DAMN SHOW IS CANNED!!!!!!! CURSE YOU WB!!! AND THE DAMN CAR YOU DRIVE IN!!!!:D

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Ao the Overkitty said:
The book Wes read to Fred was "The Little Princess" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Know this because Sara Crew is the main character. It was a way of Joss equating Fred to Sara, I think.

And Joss is an EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL man. I bow before his mastery.

He'd make a great Rat Bastard GM. :)
I guess that means for you, you are out of the mouse hunting business...eh?

Datt

First Post
Heretic Apostate said:
As for Gunn, which Gunn came back from the White Room?

Good question. I was wondering that myself. It could be the conduit running around looking and acting like Gunn. But that would mean that Gunn got some licks in before he left, because Gunn was beat up a bit when he was working with Knox.

John Crichton

First Post
zyzzyr said:
while that's true ...

I would assume he'd know by now ... wouldn't he? He didn't ask Andrew about him during the psycho slayer episode, Andrew didn't mention, but I would assume that the rest of the gang knew ... but it's true, these people simply do *not* communicate, so I guess he might still think she's alive
One could speculate that however I tend not to jump to conclusions about these things unless they were verified by the show. So, to my mind Spike doesn't know.

Remove ads