• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Animalball Releases Four New Games for Price of One!

wandmlaw

First Post
Animalball Releases Four Games for the Price of One!

Four for the price of one! That’s right:four simultaneous releases from Animalball Games. And they're all for the price of one-- nothing! Because everything's free at Animalball Games.

We’ve done a little housecleaning here at Animalball, and found a few tidbits tucked under the sofa cushions. These are four items that have been around forever here at Animalball, but for one reason or other have never become a full release:

Hero Battle
Bulldrek, the RPG
God’s Dice
Legacy of Justice

Hero Battle: Hero Battle is a forum-based game of cutthroat strategy for eight or more players. The rules are deceptively simple—however game play is anything but.

Bulldrek, the RPG: Once upon a time, there was a free and untamed forum called Bulldrek. In its early days, Bulldrek was home to some of the most bizarre and wondrous group storytelling experiences ever. Bulldrekkers collaborated in seemingly haphazard fashion to cobble together stories of wild fantasy that crossed all genres and respected no boundaries. It seemed that the Bulldrek characters were drawn to destroy and humiliate each other at every turn, and yet somehow mostly-coherent tales emerged from the jumble. Great legends and everlasting inside jokes were born, gods walked amongst the Bulldrek, and everyone… everyone… had a good time. This is the face-to-face version of that game. (Age appropriate beverages not included.)

God’s Dice: ”God does not play dice with the universe.” –Albert Einstein

Very simply, God’s Dice is the greatest unfinished sci-fi campaign world ever! Emphasis is on “unfinished.” The God’s Dice campaign world is my take on the solar system 1,000 years in the future, in a setting where faster-than-light travel is still just fantasy, and despite finding itself still alone in the lonely universe, mankind has managed to diversify itself into a stunning array of forms. Mostly a collection of notes and conversations, this unfinished document is being shared for all who might take inspiration from it.

Legacy of Justice: Just like God’s Dice, this one is very much a work in progress. Legacy of Justice is the second of Mike's unfinished worlds. As he says, "It started from just three words: my brother called me up one day and said, 'I’ve got it! I know what our next project needs to be: Post-apocalyptic superheroes!' Okay… so maybe post-apocalyptic is only one word. But anyway, I was blown away. So here we've collected snippets of description that give a feel for this shattered earth."

Animalball Games is a small, independent publisher of free, unique games that do not fit the traditional mold of "mainstream" rpgs. When developing its products, ABG heavily depends on the assistance of its online community to give feedback, input and playtesting help. It is ABG's philosophy that the best games are those developed by the gamers themselves.

Remove ads