• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Announcement) Help me organize all of the LEW world information!

dpdx

Explorer
Could we please have a mountain range to the east of Orussus? If necessary, I'll draw it up, but I'd like Rurik's background to make sense.

Oh, and Creamsteak, not to make more work for you, but could you look over the many fine deities that have been submitted to the pantheon thread? Three gods await one more vote to go in, and as Kahuna Burger pointed out, his submission has been getting no judgelove.

Scorpio

First Post
We have some cool stuff brewing here, we need more input, so that at the end someone isn't saying,"but that's nowhere near there"...LOL
I want this to be everyone's map, and I'm not a fly-by-nighter, so chime in,and I want to get it so everyone is happy.
Post it here!
Cheers!

dpdx

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
dpdx, mind changing the word east to west? That would work better... I think.
Well, if we agree upon a direction, that'll be fine, but I'd like Rurik's community to be beyond Medibaria if at all possible.

Scorpio

First Post
Ok, but the way things look, and I mean loosely, right now, Medibaria is NNE of Orussus, based on what everyone has 'described'....I may be wrong, and it is still very subject to change...

dpdx

Explorer
Scorpio said:
Ok, but the way things look, and I mean loosely, right now, Medibaria is NNE of Orussus, based on what everyone has 'described'....I may be wrong, and it is still very subject to change...
Let me clarify, then. I don't mind, I'd even be happy, if Rurik's dwarven community is once or even twice removed from Orussus through hostile lands, much smaller than, or even completely separate from the communities of other dwarven PCs who've come before. (It adds to the drama when he tries to go home. :))

As far as Chennet' is concerned, it'll help explain why this deity hasn't been immediately apparent in the pantheon thus far. I mean, I came late to the party, but I can add a bunch more flavor with just a little real estate.

The direction in which it lies is fine as long as distance, and adventure lie between. It's nothing to edit the few times it's mentioned (mainly by me), we just need to decide on one.

Scorpio

First Post
Ok, if I may, again suggest, let's all get together and agree on the geological features first (IE,Dwarven probably=mountainous terrain), and then we can place the political features. We can nail down everyone's individual place of interest, it will be easier if the 'geological world' is laid out for all to see and agree on. Creamsteak has a rough 'outline' map now, so we'll go from there. All input is welcome!

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
I'd love a look at that map, and I in no way mean to exasperate you, Scorpio. In fact, looking at the map gallery on your site, I already feel like I'm pestering Michael Vick for an autograph. The map you did for Destan's Valusia is the best one I've ever seen!

So, do what you want (or what everyone else agrees on, as you mentioned). Just, someone let me know where this mountain range is gonna be.

Remove ads