Announcing the ENnie Awards New Logo Contest!

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Mod Edit: Got a problem or question or opinion regarding moderation - take it to PM or e-mail, per the rules of these boards. Thank you. ~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryan77

Adventurer
I know Americans think that they are the centre of the known universe, but according to the rest of the world, they're not.

Wow, and I thought the international concensus was that Americans were rude??

Nope. We're the only ones in the world that are rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate, self-centered, slave owners, conceited, lazy, controlling, sleazy (yet also up-tight), violent, greedy, racist, and we're also fat.

The only thing we can't seem to be the best at is whining. How many times has a contest been announced here with good intentions only to have a non-American whine about it?

I know that trashing Americans is the hip thing to do these days. But honestly, if someone can't figure out why there are restrictions to the contest, or they can't figure out how to benefit from the contest regardless of any restrictions, then I suggest they spend less time bad mouthing Americans and more time criticizing themselves.

Besides, it's just a dang contest.

nedjer

Adventurer
I suspect Umbran learned his grip of doom direct from Darth - while on board an Imperial Destroyer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4T7_XI7WM"]"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - YouTube[/ame]

Remove ads