• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Annual Gaymers Dinner

Sidereal Knight

First Post
I would like to invite any GLBT folks and our straight allies to join us for the annual GenCon Gaymers dinner on Thursday, August 14th from 6:30pm - ????

Last year we had our biggest group ever, and we'd love to set another record this year!

For specific information, please join the Yahoo! Gaymer's Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/gaymers/) or send me an email through my ENWorld profile.

Nerfwright

Explorer
I'll be be there, and I should be able to get the hubby to come to Gen Con with me this year.

Thanks for doing this, Brian. It'll be good to see you and yours again!

Last edited:

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Nerfwright said:
I'll be be there, and I should be able to get the hubby to come to Gen Con with me this year.

Thanks for doing this, Brian. It'll be good to see you and yours again!

It's my pleasure! I'm looking forward to seeing you again and meeting your husband.

John Crichton

First Post
You can blame Queen_D for me not being there this year. Can you believe I already have over half my GenCon scheduled already and I haven't bought any tickets?

FickleGM

Explorer
MavrickWeirdo said:
How? There have only been 2 games posted so far.
Judging by the similarity in names between you and the person I just alted in one of my games over at Circvs Maximvs, I think that you learned the "how". ;)

Last edited:

paradox42

First Post
I plan to attend the dinner again this year, and my buddy Mike (who was with me last year) should also be able- though I'll ask him to be sure when he comes up to Chicago in a couple of weeks. :) Should be a great time!

Remove ads