Another example of D&D in the mainstream

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
I am the DM and I went with all my players. I am not allowed to have a girlfriend, as they are too distracting from my gaming. My players like it that way too. I just have to live vicariously through them. I do not live in a basement though.

jrients

First Post
Take my girlfriend to see RoT? Not a bad idea. Of course, my wife will be pissed. ;)

(I can't believe no one had said anything like that yet.)

Henry said:
I'm planning to go see it with my DM instead of my wife... but then, my wife can't stomach a 3 1/2 hour movie, no matter WHAT the subject.

Not a problem then, it's 3h45 long! :D

(Going to see it with my girlfriend. As we are many, many DM's, me included, we can't all tag along, especially since I'll be 300 km away)

AR

Garmorn

Explorer
jrients said:
Take my girlfriend to see RoT? Not a bad idea. Of course, my wife will be pissed. ;)

(I can't believe no one had said anything like that yet.)
If my wife planning goes as she wants I will see it this weekend with 4 women. :D.

I am going with my gaming group and my family (a subset of the group). Oh, yea one of the women will bring her 8 yearold son. So I won't be to out numbered. :p

MEG Hal

First Post
dagger said:
My wife is a gamer and wants to see it bad, but she does not think she can make it through the movie without having to go pee. She is 8 1/2 months pregnant, and she says she is not going to drink anything for like 2 hours before the movie (pregnant women typically go to the bath room a lot). So it should be interesting to see if she makes it.............

Me and my other gaming buddy are making bets on if she can make it through the movie or not.

I wonder what odds I should give?

I went and I did not make it when you add the commercials and previews it is about 4hrs....I tried to guess at a lighter scene to do the bathroom run, it was tough, tough I tell ya, but WORTH it. Saw it Wed am and it was sold out--I was on vacation but how many others there were "sick" or not.

I am beginning to think this "flu epidemic" is just a way for people to have an excuse to get ill and go see RotK.

;)

Remove ads