• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another Help Thread-Stats or Rules for Thri-Kreen, Grippli, and Gnomes(tinker/mages)

I am looking for stats/rules/the racial outlook of Thri-Kreen (giant mantids), Grippli (2nd Ed. tree frog people), and how to deal with a rock gnomes so they are both magicky and tinkery. Please help! PLEASE! :( (or ill cry)
p.s.-this is for my campaign world
p.p.s.-that doesn't mean to limit your ideas, my world isn't very fleshed out

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Well, the thri-kreen are in the MM2 (though they are also part of the web enhancement for the original 3E Psionics Handbook), and are presented again in the Expanded Psionics Handbook, so those are some good places to get info on them.

The only place I've seen the grippli in 3E so far is in Necromancer Games's Tome of Horrors. Make sure to check both the NG forums, as well as the EN World monster forums for updates and errata.

Finally, tinker gnomes can be found in the 3.5E Dragonlance Campaign Setting, published by WotC.

sledged

First Post
Alzrius said:
Well, the thri-kreen are in the MM2 (though they are also part of the web enhancement for the original 3E Psionics Handbook), and are presented again in the Expanded Psionics Handbook, so those are some good places to get info on them.
You can also find them is Savage Species. For behaviors and outlook, try looking in some 2E materials, like the Dark Sun boxed set, and the first forgotten realms Monster Compendium.
Alzrius said:
Finally, tinker gnomes can be found in the 3.5E Dragonlance Campaign Setting, published by WotC.
Again, for racial outlook, try some 2E materials: Dragonlance Boxed Set, and the Complete Book of Gnomes and Halflings. Lastly, try the Dragonlance Adventures sourcebook for 1E.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads