• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any good free 4e modules out there?

JesterPoet

First Post
So, I ran my players through the module in the back of the DMG when we were just trying out the system. Another DM in our group is running KoTS for us now. I'd like to run something else, but we're playing KoTS and I'm low on funds. I've been doing some searching to see if anyone has posted any homemade 4e modules, but I've been coming up empty. Anyone know of any?

JesterPoet

First Post
Cool! Thanks!

I love free modules. You can never have enough, so feel free to keep dropping suggestions if you have them!

Thanks again!

Asmor

First Post
If free's your game, make sure you grab those adventures from Dungeon ASAP. While I personally think the pricing scheme is very reasonable, you may want to get that stuff before it gets locked down behind a subscription.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I'm running "Heathen," an adventure for level 5 PC's from a recent online Dungeon magazine. I'm not too keen on it and neither are my players. It's pretty linear and doesn't seem to take advantage of the variety of combat options/terrain in 4E.

Glyfair

Explorer
Don't forget the RPGA, which has a handful of 4th edition adventures (even outside of the Living Forgotten Realms). While there are some requirements to get them going, they are free.

Remove ads