• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any interest? [closed to recruiting]

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
I would be extremely interested in this (I think I've played in one of your games before, and you've got an excellent track record :)).

I've got a handle on the UA gestalt rules, and a few ideas for a character. I'm not sure exactly what I'd go for, but I could tailor it to whatever we need. Random ideas include going straight Fighter/Cleric (the real paladin :)), Ranger/Rogue, Cleric/Wizard, and many others.

If you want a background from people, I'll start working one up asap and post it up here (hopefully by tonight). Hoping like hell to get in.
Hi Nac,

Good to hear from you again! As you can see, I have basically promised the spots to Creamsteak and Industrygothica, if they want them. If either decides not to play, then you will be in. Keep checking the thread until we get things firmed up.

Vig

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Creamsteak said:
I have a lot on my plate also, so if another player steps up that you want in the game, just inform me and I'll step down. I have enough to keep myself from getting bored, obviously.
Right now the spot is yours, and I would definitely like to have you in the game. If you decide you have too much else going on, though, I would totally understand. Do you want to proceed or give the spot to someone else?

Nightbreeze

First Post
I'd like to be in.(even if I shouldn't join another game...ah well)...I've had a character type for a little bit of time and I'd like to try it (not a sheet or a build, just his psychology...i'll flesh the crunch aspects later).

Is there a deadline?

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Nightbreeze said:
I'd like to be in.(even if I shouldn't join another game...ah well)...I've had a character type for a little bit of time and I'd like to try it (not a sheet or a build, just his psychology...i'll flesh the crunch aspects later).

Is there a deadline?
No deadline, but right now Creamsteak has one spot and the other has been offered to Industrygothica if he wants to submit a character. If not, next dibs will go to Nac Mac Feegle.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Right then, I'll ponder concepts and keep an eye on the thread. If someone elects not to submit a concept I'll pick one of my sketches based on what would round things out, if not I'll still keep an eye on the thread in case you need an alternate. Good luck to all.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
No deadline, but right now Creamsteak has one spot and the other has been offered to Industrygothica if he wants to submit a character. If not, next dibs will go to Nac Mac Feegle.

Like Creamsteak, I too feel a bit guilty submitting a character. I need to join another game like I need a hole in the head, but I'm going to do it anyway. :]

I didn't have the time I thought I would last night to work on a background, but I've definitely decided on an Elven rogue/sorcerer. How detailed do you want the background?

Do you have any other creation guidelines ready yet, or have I just missed the post?

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
industrygothica said:
Like Creamsteak, I too feel a bit guilty submitting a character. I need to join another game like I need a hole in the head, but I'm going to do it anyway. :]

I didn't have the time I thought I would last night to work on a background, but I've definitely decided on an Elven rogue/sorcerer. How detailed do you want the background?

Do you have any other creation guidelines ready yet, or have I just missed the post?
Great to have you aboard! :D

No guidelines yet. Just think about feats, equipment, etc. I will put up a character creation post probably tonight.

The background can be as detailed or as vague as you would like. It is to help you roleplay the character... and to provide me with possible hooks for the game. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads