• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any interest? [closed to recruiting]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Great to have you aboard! :D

No guidelines yet. Just think about feats, equipment, etc. I will put up a character creation post probably tonight.

The background can be as detailed or as vague as you would like. It is to help you roleplay the character... and to provide me with possible hooks for the game. ;)

Oh, well that part's easy. ;) High dex, light weapons, weapon finesse, and a good balance of ranged combat spells and those of a more utilitarian type.

At least that's the plan anyway. Still got one more feat to think about.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Right then, I'll ponder concepts and keep an eye on the thread. If someone elects not to submit a concept I'll pick one of my sketches based on what would round things out, if not I'll still keep an eye on the thread in case you need an alternate. Good luck to all.
Hi Nac,

It looks like we have both spots filled at this point, but I would like to consider you the 'first alternate' in case we need another player. Please do continue to keep an eye on the thread. Also, I will email you if I need an alternate (are you still using the email address that starts with 'e' and ends with 'gold' at gmail?).

Thanks,

Vig

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi Nac,

It looks like we have both spots filled at this point, but I would like to consider you the 'first alternate' in case we need another player. Please do continue to keep an eye on the thread. Also, I will email you if I need an alternate (are you still using the email address that starts with 'e' and ends with 'gold' at gmail?).

Thanks,

Vig

I am, I'll keep an eye on my e-mail to see if I get anything from you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads