• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Thurderspire (H2) aides?

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update five

If anyone has links to high-resolution detail maps (e.g. using a map-making program) let me know and I will link them. Also, looking for handout maps of the various locations. Any H2 information/DM aids/resources are welcome !

Update #5 (see post #2) includes the room outlines for the Northern Fortress in The Horned Hold. I plan to complete the room/door outlines for the rest of the hold before going back to add detail.

Wonka

First Post
Ive got about half the moster cards done at this point. This stuff took a lot longer to put in than i thought, and there are about 60 or so cards im gonna have to put in. Im getting there tho! :)

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Ive got about half the moster cards done at this point. This stuff took a lot longer to put in than i thought, and there are about 60 or so cards im gonna have to put in. Im getting there tho! :)
Thanks, Wonka - appreciate your tenacity! You're already halfway done - I am not 1/3 complete yet ... not that I'm bitter ... :p

UPDATE 6 is included (see post #2).

Last edited:

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update 7

Friendly reminder - if you have any Thunderspire links like maps (player/handout/battle mat/etc.), cards, items, player handouts, etc., post them here!

Update seven has been included (see post #2). This concludes the outline for Horned Hold - I will hopefully start adding detail to the rooms tomorrow!

Wonka

First Post
Ok. Here is draft 1 of the monster cards, both the .mse file and a pdf zipped up. I didnt do any of the wandering monsters listed, nor any traps at this point. Look it over and let me know if anything is wrong. Obviously, dont look at these if you intend to PLAY the adventure :)

Attachments

• H2 Thunderspire monsters - mse.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 233
  • H2 Thunderspire monsters - pdf.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 405

Maybe some more abbreviations / shortcuts on the text-heavy cards (the ones on the last page come to mine). And as a minor formatting gripe, I like the die 5/6 which are included in the TTF if it's the same one I have. I cranked the PDf up to 150% and still could barely read the text at a comfortable distance. Or maybe we need a double-height template for monsters with lots of abilities...

Remove ads