• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Thurderspire (H2) aides?

Wonka

First Post
Maybe some more abbreviations / shortcuts on the text-heavy cards (the ones on the last page come to mine). And as a minor formatting gripe, I like the die 5/6 which are included in the TTF if it's the same one I have. I cranked the PDf up to 150% and still could barely read the text at a comfortable distance. Or maybe we need a double-height template for monsters with lots of abilities...

I think for some of the monsters with lots of text, I might split it up over 2 cards, would make the text easier to read. Ill have to see if the dice are in the font in mse. Im not sure how thats all scripted, but if anyone knows how to use the dice in that particular set Id be glad to add those in.

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Wow, nice!

I think for some of the monsters with lots of text, I might split it up over 2 cards, would make the text easier to read. Ill have to see if the dice are in the font in mse. Im not sure how thats all scripted, but if anyone knows how to use the dice in that particular set Id be glad to add those in.

For what it's worth, I like having it on one card (even at the expense of small type!). If they could somehow be "card-backs" (e.g. a two-sided card), that would be okay with me, too. If you do decide to split it out, how hard would it be to keep two copies for those of us who prefer smaller type?

Great job on this - thanks for all of your work!

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update 8

Update 8 is included in the Thunderspire Maps in post #2. Should be able to finish up the elements for the Western Fortress tomorrow.

Also updated the links in post #1 to show Wonka's efforts and for readability.

Wonka

First Post
Updated the .mse-set file and the pdf with some of the larger cards split over two cards for easier reading. The original, crammed text versions are still there, just added the extras. If anyone notices any glaring typos, or has any other cards they'd like split up let me know! The hard part was entering in all the information, this is cake in comparison :)

Attachments

• H2 Thunderspire monsters - pdf.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 962
  • H2 Thunderspire monsters - mse.zip
    13 KB · Views: 371

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update 9

Updated the .mse-set file and the pdf with some of the larger cards split over two cards for easier reading. The original, crammed text versions are still there, just added the extras. If anyone notices any glaring typos, or has any other cards they'd like split up let me know! The hard part was entering in all the information, this is cake in comparison :)

Hoorah! Thanks, Wonka.

Update #9 is here and can be found in the usual place. This should finish out The Horned Hold. Guess I'll start on the Well of Demons next. If anyone can do a sanity check on the maps to make sure everything lines up, etc., that would be great! Remember they need to printed as 8"x10" if you print it as a picture in order to line up properly (as opposed to "auto-fit").

NOTE: I did have to convert the .png to B&W due to space. Given the current rate, it will be cutting it close to get everything in one zip. If anyone really wants the smattering of color in their prints, let me know and I'll see about finding an alternate host.

jgsquid

First Post
All,
I have completed writing up all the magic items within Thunderspire. These were done in Word and can be printed out on Avery buisness card sheets.

Attachments

• Thunderspire-Items.doc
    138 KB · Views: 868

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
All,
I have completed writing up all the magic items within Thunderspire. These were done in Word and can be printed out on Avery buisness card sheets.

jgsquid you stud! Thanks for your work on this. I have added this to the links in post #1.

No map updates today - this is game day!

Verision

First Post
Thank you

Thank you all for these aides. Used the maps, NPC cards and tokens over the weekend. We didn't get very far into H2 (we finished up H1 at the start of the session and got through the first encounter in H2 by the end of the session) but the maps really helped with the flow of the game since I didn't have to stop for 10 minutes to draw out the room and furniture.

Thanks again for all the hard work.

Hawke

Explorer
Does anybody know if Wizards is making the art available from these anywhere? I purchased the physical adventure but want to give the map of Thunderspire and The Seven Pillared Hall to my players. There's a lot of great images and handout stuff, but it's all in the book and I'd rather just give them something printed. In retrospect, I should've purchased the PDF...

I know previously wizards put up art from their books (like sandstorm, etc)... I'm hoping I can get high quality versions of those maps.

Remove ads