• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Thurderspire (H2) aides?

Bumamgar

First Post
Would you mind if someone took a stab at converting those into printable pages? I believe the tool nerf ninja linked to might be able to handle such a task (also in the first post)!
I wouldn't mind at all. Do you think they are high res enough to make decent printed battlemats?

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update 18

I wouldn't mind at all. Do you think they are high res enough to make decent printed battlemats?

I honestly haven't checked it out. The pixel count is decent, but am not sure how well it will expand. Anyone out there want to take a stab? Regardless, they are great maps and a nice alternative to my B&W clunkers! B-)

Speaking of which, update 18 is now included in the Thunderspire map collection. Only one more room to go and then I will go back and recheck for consistency. Good times!

Last edited:

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update 19 - Completed*

Oh, surely. It will look great.

NN - would you mind converting one of the maps into a 1" tiles that can be printed? That would be a great resource for all!

Well, I have completed the Tower of Mysteries and, by extension, Thunderspire ! :cool: The first draft of the completed printer-friendly maps are available for download.

*I will take the next few days to review and look for map errors, improvements, etc. Actually, I'm hoping to steal some images from Bumamgar to replace my generic statues with better looking (still B&W) statues... onward!

Bumamgar

First Post
Actually, I'm hoping to steal some images from Bumamgar to replace my generic statues with better looking (still B&W) statues... onward!
I have all the source images saved as hi-res Illustrator or Photoshop files, so I can send you whatever you like. Just send me a PM with whatever you are interested in?

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Update

I have all the source images saved as hi-res Illustrator or Photoshop files, so I can send you whatever you like. Just send me a PM with whatever you are interested in?

Good deal! I'll send you a PM with what I'm looking for.

I updated the link post to point to another high-resolution map over at Cartographer's Guild (courtesy of Neon Knight). These maps are at a 1" scale and are in-work. You will need to sign up (free account) to take a look.

Remember, if you find any good H2 links, let me know and I will add them in!

Adontain

First Post
Is anyone putting these maps and tokens into Maptool? My group is ready for this adventure, but if it's going to take me a while to get them in we do have some fillers.

Just needed to know so I could start allotting time to this. Didn't want to waste time if someone already was working on it.

SamuraiJackJr

First Post
Is anyone putting these maps and tokens into Maptool? My group is ready for this adventure, but if it's going to take me a while to get them in we do have some fillers.

Just needed to know so I could start allotting time to this. Didn't want to waste time if someone already was working on it.

I haven't heard of anyone doing that ! If you could get started and post your results here, that would be great. I will certainly add your contributions to the first post for easy linking.

Thanks!

Adontain

First Post
No problem. Tokens in up to Well of Demons. If anyone has and unique tokens for the Duergars and Warders, let me know. I've got Humans/Dwarves and Golems in as place holders with names changed in the mean time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads