anyone else other than me feel like playing a level 12 (ish) adventure?

The DEEJ

First Post
hey :)

Kinda new here... but have been playing d&d now for a while. Hoping to start a set of furums soon devoted to running online campaigns and adventures... but i really want to play at the moment, and was wondering if anyone else fancied a lvl 12 ish adventure? (I cant be bothered to build a whole new character up right now.. i am just about happy with the ones i have :))

Cheers to all who appy,

RichardFannon

First Post
Maybe

I'd be interested in playing, but we still need to find a ref...

I've concepts for an elven archer cleric and a dwarven diviner/artificier that work out really well at level 12

The DEEJ

First Post
OK,

well if we can find a willing DM, then I would hope to start soon :) Would be interested to see some details for your character, btw, Richard; I have been developing a Siarran character for a while now, he's at lvl 11, so putting him up one level wont be a problem :)

I have attached the character sheet for my character, take a look and see what you think if you like :)

Cheers,

Attachments

• balleran of aakridan.rtf
    7.3 KB · Views: 112

reapersaurus

First Post
If you can get a DM, I'd really like to play a high-level game.
Too many of the IC games are low-level, methinks. :)

Just for variety, it would be neat to see what people would play at higher levels...

RichardFannon

First Post
Either of these characters would be fun to play

Oskar Dankil

Karak Thanta Oskar Stonejointer Dankil (known as Oskar Dankil to his friends) is a sixty-four year old Dwarven wizard. He was apprenticed to a smith-priest of Moradain, but it didn’t work out. Oskar’s free spirit and curiosity were more suited to the worship of Dugmaren Brightmantle. He also just couldn’t get his head round divine magic. So he underwent the Runaway’s Rite, borrowed his great-great-grandfathers apprentice spellbook and left.

After several years of aimless wanderings and adventuring he finally honed his abilities to the point where he could cast "Contact Other Plane". To his surprise, he found that his chosen patron wasn't very happy with him. It wasn't that Oskar was doing anything particularly wrong - it's just that he could be so much more. After this ticking off, Oskar set up shop in a metropolis and devoted the next few years to study and the construction of magic items. It would take a threat to the city, his clan or the prospect of recovering lost knowledge to tempt him back into adventuring

Rather than simply being ugly, his low Charisma represents a stammer and a lack of care over his appearance.

Yes, he does have a lot of magic items. This is because he made them all himself. The strange alchemical items are from Dragon 280.

Oskar Dankil, Male Dwarf. Diviner8 Fighter1 Loremaster2 Contemplative1 CR 12; Size:M Type Humanoid; HD (8d4)+(1d10)+(2d4)+(1d6)+72; hp 103; Init +3 (+3 Dex, +0 Misc); Spd Walk 20'; AC 17 (flatfooted 14, touch 15), Dagger +7/+2 0'/P (1d4+1 19-20/x2 T ) or Dagger (Thrown) +9/+4 10'/P (1d4+1 19-20/x2 T ) or Sword +1 (Short) +8/+3 0'/P (1d6+2 19-20/x2 S ) or Crossbow +1 (Light) +10/+5 80'/P (1d8+1 19-20/x2 S ) or ; SA: Summon Familiar,Loremaster Secret(Applicable Knowledge),Lore,Divine Health,Stonecunning,save +2 vs. poison,save +2 vs spells,+4 dodge vs giants,+2 on Appraise of stone/metal items,+2 on stone/metal Craft check; Vision: Darkvision (60'),Normal AL: CG; Sv: Fort +12, Ref +7, Will +13; Str 12, Dex 17, Con 22, Int 22, Wis 10, Cha 6

Skills and Feats: Alchemy +9, Appraise +8, Concentration +17, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +17, Knowledge (Arcana) +21, Knowledge (Religion) +21, Listen +2, Scry +11, Spellcraft +18, Spot +2; Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Armor Proficiency (Light), Armor Proficiency (Medium), Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Wand, Craft Wondrous Item, Dodge, Magical Artisan (Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Wand), Martial Weapon Proficiency, Scribe Scroll, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency, Skill Focus (Knowledge (Arcana)), Spellcasting Prodigy (Wizard)

Possessions: Familiar (Toad), Explorers Outfit, Pouch (Spell Component), Scroll Organizer, 2 Acid Flasks, Belt Pouch, 2 Alchemist's Fire Flasks, 5 Antitoxin Vials, Smokestick, 5 Sunrods, 5 Tindertwigs, 2 Thunderstones, 2 Holy Water Flasks, 1 Bedroll, 1 Winter Blanket, 50 Ft. Silk Rope, Waterskin, Whetstone, Pen (Ink), Sack, Ink (1 Oz. Vial), 5 Potions of Cure Light Wounds, 2 Daggers, 30 Crossobow Bolts, 20 Masterwork Crossbow Bolts, 4 Pints Water, Masterwork Bandoleer, Masterwork Potion Belt, Heward's Handy Haversack, Wand (Daylight), Wand (Fireball/6th Level Caster), Wand (Lightning Bolt/6th Level Caster), Wand (Web), Wand (Magic Missile/9th Level Caster), Wand (Dimensional Anchor/Wizard/7th), Wand (Mass Resist Elements/Wizard/7th), Wand (Sonic Orb/Wizard/7th), Wand (Water Breathing/Wizard/5th), 2 Boccob's Blessed Books, Buckler +1 (Mithral), Sword +1 (Short), Crossbow +1 (Light), Lens of Read Magic, Lens of Comprehend Languages, Goggles of See Invisibility and Detect Magic, Hammer of Weaponsmithing +5, Belt of Health +4, Cloak of Resistance +2, Bracers of Protection +2, Headband of Intellect +4, Gloves of Dexterity +4, Scroll (Dispel Magic), Scroll (Expeditious Retreat), Scroll (Analyze Portal), Scroll (Invisibility), Scroll (Remove Curse), Scroll (Spider Climb), Scroll (Teleport), Scroll (Tongues), Scroll (Tenser's Floating Disk), Scroll (Greater Dispelling/Wizard/11th), 2 Cooling Gel, 2 Slimebane, 2 Liquid Ice, 2 Tanglefoot Bags

Deity: Dugmaren Brightmantle; Domains: Knowledge(All knowledge skills are class skills. You cast divinations at +1 caster level.)

Spells: Wizard: (4+1 /6+1 /6+1 /6+1 /4+1 /3+1 /2+1 )
0-Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Electric Jolt, Flare, Ghost Sound, Horizikaul's Cough, Launch Bolt, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Repair Minor Damage, Resistance, Silent Portal
1-Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Endure Elements, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall, Identify, Know Protections, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Magic Weapon, Shield, Sleep, Spider Climb, True Strike
2-Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace, Continual Flame, Daylight, Detect Thoughts, Endurance, Fox's Cunning, Invisibility, Locate Object, Melf's Acid Arrow, Resist Elements, See Invisibility, Web
3-Analyze Portal, Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Dispel Magic, Fireball, Fly, Lightning Bolt, Tongues, Water Breathing
4-Detect Scrying, Dimension Door, Dimensional Anchor, Divination, Mass Resist Elements, Remove Curse, Scrying, Sonic Orb
5-Cone of Cold, Contact Other Plane, Leomunds Secret Chest, Passwall, Permanency, Teleport, True Seeing, Wall of Force
6-Analyze Dweomer, Anti-magic Field, Disintegrate, Find the Path, Greater Dispelling, Legend Lore

Falin M'or

Falin M’or was 25, barely more than a child, when the drow came. They killed his family, burnt this village and enslaved Falin. He has no living relatives (as far as he knows). He spent the next 50 years as a slave in a drow city. No details are really necessary and he doesn’t speak of it, though his left ear was removed during that time.

He secretly took up the worship of Shevarash (the elven god of vengence, retribution and hatred of drow) and used the power the Shevarash granted to him to escape. He spent the next 50 years in the Underdark, doing whatever it took to survive. Eventually, he made it to the surface.

He hunts evil - especially drow. That’s what he does - that’s who he is. He would be startled to learn just how self-centred and selfish he is and how close he is to becoming the evil that he fights against

Falin M'or, Male Wood Elf Cleric9 Templar1 Order Of The Bow Initiate2 CR 12; Size:M Type Humanoid; HD (9d8)+(1d10)+(2d10)+24; hp 100; Init +6 (+6 Dex, +0 Misc); Spd Walk 30'; AC 25 (flatfooted 19, touch 18), Dagger (Silvered) +10/+5 0'/P (1d4+1 19-20/x2 T ) or Dagger (Silvered/Thrown) +15/+10 10'/P (1d4+1 19-20/x2 T ) or Sword +1 (Long) +11/+6 0'/S (1d8+2 19-20/x2 Neither M ) or Longbow +1 (+1 Mighty/Composite/Ghost Touch/Keen) +17/+12 110'/P (1d8+4 19-20/x3 L deals normal damage vs. incorporeal creatures regardless of bonus, threat range doubled); SA: Spontaneous casting,Mettle,Ranged Sneak Attack +1d6,Close Combat Shot,Immunity to sleep(Ex),Automatic Search check if within 5' of secret/concealed door,save +2 vs enchantment spells,Turn Undead 3/day; Vision: Low-light,Normal AL: CN; Sv: Fort +12, Ref +14, Will +17; Str 12, Dex 22, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 19, Cha 11

Skills and Feats: Balance +7, Climb +2, Concentration +12, Heal +9, Jump +2, Knowledge (Religion) +11, Listen +6, Search +3, Spellcraft +9, Spot +8, Swim -1; Armor Proficiency (Heavy), Armor Proficiency (Light), Armor Proficiency (Medium), Endurance, Extend Spell, Martial Weapon Proficiency, Persistant Spell, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency, Weapon Focus (Longbow (Composite)), Weapon Specialization (Longbow (Composite))

Possessions: Alchemist's Fire Flask, 2 Antitoxin Vials, 12 Arrow +1, 50 Arrows, Bedroll, Dagger (Silvered), Everburning Torch, Holy Symbol (Bronze), 2 Holy Water Flasks, Mirror (Small/Steel), Explorer's Outfit, 3 Potions (Cure Light Wounds), Potion (Prot. from Elements/Cold), Potion (Swimming), Prayer Book or Scripture (Compact), Quiver of Ehlonna, 5 Days Trail Rations, Sack, Tanglefoot Bag, 5 Tindertwigs, Wand (Cure Light Wounds), 4 Pints Water, Waterskin, Whetstone, Heward's Handy Haversack, Cloak of Resistance +2, Periapt of Wisdom +2, Belt of Health +2, Chain Shirt +1 (Mithral), Buckler +1 (Mithral), Sword +1 (Long), Longbow +1 (+1 Mighty/Composite/Ghost Touch/Keen), Wand (Cure Moderate Wounds), Wand (Daylight), Wand (Lesser Restoration/Cleric/3rd), Wand (Resist Elements/Cleric/3rd), Gloves of Dexterity +4, Ring +2 (Protection), Ring (Sustenance)

Deity: Shevarash Domains: Elf (Free Point Blank Shot) War (Free Martial Weapon Proficiency and Weapon Focus with the deity's favored weapon.)

Spells: Cleric: (6 /5+1 /5+1 /4+1 /3+1 /1+1 )
0-Create Water, Create Wine, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Guidance, Inflict Minor Wounds, Light, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic, Resistance, Virtue
1-Bane, Bless Water, Bless, Burial Blessing, Cause Fear, Command, Comprehend Languages, Cure Light Wounds, Curse Water, Deathwatch, Detect Chaos, Detect Evil, Detect Good, Detect Law, Detect Undead, Divine Favor, Doom, Endure Elements, Entropic Shield, Faith Healing, Handfire, Inflict Light Wounds, Invisibility to Undead, Magic Stone, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, Portal Beacon, Protection from Chaos, Protection from Evil, Protection from Good, Protection from Law, Random Action, Regenerate Light Wounds, Remove Fear, Rosemantle, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, Summon Monster I, True Strike, Vision of Glory, Wieldskill
2-Aid, Animal Messenger, Augury, Aura against Flame, Avoid Planar Effects, Body Blades, Brambles, Bull's Strength, Calm Emotions, Cat's Grace, Consecrate, Cure Moderate Wounds, Curse of Ill Fortune, Darkness, Death Knell, Delay Poison, Desecrate, Divine Flame, Divine Zephyr, Eagle's Splendor, Endurance, Enthrall, Filter, Find Traps, Fox's Cunning, Gaze Screen, Gentle Repose, Hand of Divinity, Hold Person, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Knife Spray, Lesser Restoration, Make Whole, Owl's Wisdom, Remove Paralysis, Resist Elements, Shatter, Shield Other, Silence, Sound Burst, Speak with Animals, Spectral Stag, Spell Shield, Spiritual Weapon, Stone Bones, Summon Monster II, Undetectable Alignment, Zone of Truth
3-Amanuensis, Animate Dead, Attune Form, Beastmask, Bestow Curse, Blessed Aim, Blindness/Deafness, Briar Web, Chain of Eyes, Circle Dance, Contagion, Continual Flame, Create Food and Water, Cure Serious Wounds, Curse of the Brute, Dark Way, Darkfire, Daylight, Deeper Darkness, Dispel Magic, Flame of Faith, Forceward, Glyph of Warding, Helping Hand, Inflict Serious Wounds, Interplanar Message, Invisibility Purge, Lesser Telepathic Bond, Locate Object, Mace of Odo, Magic Circle against Chaos, Magic Circle against Evil, Magic Circle against Good, Magic Circle against Law, Magic Vestment, Mass Resist Elements, Meld into Stone, Mystic Lash, Negative Energy Protection, Obscure Object, Positive Energy Protection, Prayer, Protection from Elements, Regenerate Moderate Wounds, Remedy Moderate Wounds, Remove Blindness/Deafness, Remove Curse, Remove Disease, Safety, Searing Light, Snare, Speak with Dead, Speak with Plants, Spikes, Stone Shape, Summon Monster III, Sweet Water, Sword Stream, Understand Device, Water Breathing, Water Walk, Weapon of Impact, Wind Wall, Zone of Respite, Zone of Revelation
4-Air Walk, Beast Claws, Blindsight, Castigate, Control Water, Cure Critical Wounds, Death Ward, Dimensional Anchor, Discern Lies, Dismissal, Divination, Divine Power, Divine Storm, Doomtide, Ether Blast, Freedom of Movement, Giant Vermin, Greater Magic Weapon, Hand of Torm, Harrier, Imbue with Spell Ability, Inflict Critical Wounds, Iron Bones, Know Vulnerabilities, Lesser Planar Ally, Make Manifest, Neutralize Poison, Poison, Recitation, Repel Vermin, Restoration, Revenance, Sending, Shadowblast, Skull of Secrets, Spell Immunity, Status, Summon Monster IV, Tongues, Tree Stride, Unfailing Endurance, Wall of Chaos, Wall of Evil, Wall of Good, Wall of Law, Weapon of the Deity, Weather Eye
5-Atonement, Battletide, Bear's Heart, Blight, Break Enchantment, Circle of Doom, Commune with Nature, Commune, Crawling Darkness, Dimensional Lock, Dispel Chaos, Dispel Evil, Dispel Good, Dispel Law, Divine Agility, Ethereal Jaunt, Flame Strike, Greater Command, Hallow, Healing Circle, Insect Plague, Mark of Justice, Monstrous Regeneration, Plane Shift, Raise Dead, Regenerate Serious Wounds, Righteous Might, Scrying, Slay Living, Spell Phylactery, Spell Resistance, Summon Monster V, True Seeing, Unhallow, Wall of Stone

Templar: (0/1) 1-Bless, Cause Fear, Command, Divine Favor, Entropic Shield, Magic Weapon, Mount, Shield of Faith

I agree with reaper, I might join, its nice to see some more high level games instead of the lower ones...as long as you don't mind a munchkin, of course ;)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I probably won't join in. I really like Gnomeworks game, and my character in it, and I really like the Rokugan IR. I think Kal is giv'n up the "in search of heroes game" because it moves so slow (I can't figure out why).

Though I'm going to mull over the idea of playing for a while. I don't like to DM anything on these boards, because I'm not as much of a story-teller as I am a rigourous tracker of events and such.

Remove ads