• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone got IKWG or Talislanta D20 yet?

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I've been waiting on these two books for a while now. Well, they're both shipping (IKWG should be in stores this week if not already), so I'm wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on either/both yet and could give us a scoop?

Kane

IK is a D&D setting and posting threads about it here will only result in the threads getting lost, or having fewer views than it otherwise would.

I don't have the book yet, but I don't know why threads like this aren't posting in General where 1) they belong and 2) they'll get much more response.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Bobitron said:
There's a great review of the World Guide on the PP forums here. I have yet to get mine yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Thanks for the link, Bobitron. It sounds like it's going to be as good as I have hoped.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Sorry if your response wasn't intended to be an insult, but it seemed a bit harsher than it needed to be. After all, the thread deals with IKWG (which seems to show up alot on the D20 System and OGL Games board) and Talislanta D20, which isn't exactly a D&D setting, so it fits on this board, IMO.

Kane

Gothmog

First Post
I got the IKWG last Friday, and read about 100 pages of it over the weekend. So far, its very nice, and the great thing is NO CRUNCH! :D Its a great worldbook/atlas and details ALL of the major cities, countries, and over 600 NPCs in the IK. I haven't run and IK game yet, but after reading through this book, I think I will.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
IK World Guide has some major editing and spelling issues. Stuff that a spell checker would have caught had they used one. I'm thinking about waiting for a second printing.

Bobitron

Explorer
Dragonblade said:
IK World Guide has some major editing and spelling issues. Stuff that a spell checker would have caught had they used one. I'm thinking about waiting for a second printing.

Really? You are the first person I've heard mention editing issues out of dozens of people giving feedback. The errata thread over at the PP forums only has a couple of posts.

Remove ads