• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone know where to find a good soundboard for gaming?

Madmaxneo

Explorer
I need a soundboard for windows that I can add my own sounds to. This would be used in game. I have recently found out about Tabletop Audio, which is awesome btw but I need something that I can add my own sounds to.
Here is some of the criteria I am looking for:
1. Supports multiple file formats (e.g. wav, various mp3 formats, etc). I do have a really great file converter so if it only supports one or a few then I could convert all these sound files over but I prefer less hassle),
2. has a loop function (for each track, so I can loop the music or other sounds)
3. has a separate volume control for each sound I add
4. can save the soundboards I create
5. can play more than 1 file at a time (so I can play various sounds like wind blowing and monster yells along with battle music at the same time)

Free would be absolutely perfect, but I would consider a paid app (depending on cost). Thanks ahead!

Bruce

Madmaxneo

Explorer
I actually found something that has everything I was looking for. I read something about podcast sound boards and did a search for them and "Jingle Palette" does all the things I want it to do and it's free. Here is a link in case anyone else in interested.

Remove ads