• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone playing Two Worlds yet?

Felon

First Post
It's not available in the states yet, but it was supposedly released elsewhere in May.

Please give me the skinny as I haven't found any reviews of the end product in English.

Felon

First Post
Thanks for the reviews, TJ. Pretty damning.

I tell ya, I keep getting let down by games. Shadowrun, Vampire Rain, Darkness, now Two Worlds...Oddly enough, Xbox Arcade is probably what I enjoy the most about owning the darn thing.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Sounds like it would be at least worth a rental (Probably not $60 to buy, though). Some of the problems seem to be with uneven performance on the PC, which the 360 presumably wouldn't have that problem with.

Felon

First Post
Oh, I'm definitely giving it a shot. Reviews are often made without much real playtime spent playing the game (especially the case with negatively-reviewed games).

And a lot of the review complaints were just "oh, I don't think it broke enough new ground". Whatever.

Felon

First Post
You really gotta wonder how somebody could screw up the concept of "Rainbow Six with vampires".

But they sure managed to do it.

Banshee16

First Post
Felon said:
Thanks for the reviews, TJ. Pretty damning.

I tell ya, I keep getting let down by games. Shadowrun, Vampire Rain, Darkness, now Two Worlds...Oddly enough, Xbox Arcade is probably what I enjoy the most about owning the darn thing.

Call of Juarez was cool, if you can get through the first 5 levels. Call of Duty 2, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent also...that's the stuff I've been playing.

Haven't heard enough about Two Worlds yet. I've heard The Darkness was actually good.

The Pirates of the Caribbean game has the worst combat system I've seen in a long time. So, you slash at a pirate 2-3 times, and he turns his back to you, and waits for you to kick him in the butt. Nice..

Banshee

Remove ads