• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone read Robert Adams Horseclans books?

Stockdale

First Post
JD -

I read them many years back and recall that the books were entertaining. I mean their not Joyce or anything but their pretty good.

If nothing else the cover at was good - Ken Kelly - I think - did covers for the Stones, Man-O-War Kiss, a few Andre' Norton books.

Overall, as I recall, a B on the entertainment scale and a nil on the great literary scale.

John

Stockdale said:
JD -

I read them many years back and recall that the books were entertaining. I mean their not Joyce or anything but their pretty good.

If nothing else the cover at was good - Ken Kelly - I think - did covers for the Stones, Man-O-War Kiss, a few Andre' Norton books.

Overall, as I recall, a B on the entertainment scale and a nil on the great literary scale.

John
Hey, John! How's it hangin'?

Yeah, Ken Kelly's not bad at all--http://www.kenkellyart.com/gallery.html

As an unabashed Frank Frazetta imitator, he's actually one of the better ones. I think most of the horseclans covers are probably in that gallery above.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads