• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone seen Dragon 352 yet?

JustKim

First Post
I think the magazine only leaves the printers on the 2nd of the month. The magazine is early if it arrives on the 7th, usually for me it's the 15th.

Turhan

First Post
Wow, #351 just arrived in my Alaska mail box today. You're already lookign for 352? I envy you, but then again, I'm off work early and have a brand new Dragon to read.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Go a ways to wait before I see Dragon 352. I'd say at least a week and a half...if that.

*hasn't found Dungeon 143 yet...*

My reasonably friendly local gaming store says they're getting it on Wednesday. Expected anyway. And subscriptions usually get their before they do.

351 has been floating around for close to a month. The thread on 351 was started almost exactly a month ago. I figured someone might have it. If not, certainly within a few days. Unless the schedule is erratic or something.

Treebore

First Post
I was going to say, I have had 351 for a couple of weeks now, but I also know it was "early". But 352 should either be out soon, or out the first week of February to put Dragon "back on schedule". 351 came out very fast after 350. At least in my neck of the woods.

JustKim

First Post
J-Dawg said:
If not, certainly within a few days. Unless the schedule is erratic or something.
Certainly? Well that's a relief, if you know for certain. Speaking as a subscriber of many years, my experience is to expect my issue in the double digits of the month. Pre-Paizo, lateness was a problem, and though we've since heard that phantom problems are being ironed out and everything should run smooth as clockwork, nothing has really changed. People are just not complaining as loudly anymore.

Remove ads