• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone want a Gmail account?

Travellin_Jack said:
If you have a Gmail invite, why not donate it to gmail4troops.com and help a soldier feel a little bit closer to home? :)
Nice idea, but they've closed down the donations page (too many invites received, compared to the number of requests).

Still, your heart's in the right place. (Darn well better be, or you have some physiological problems! :D )

smetzger

Explorer
Heretic Apostate said:
If anyone wants one, I have probably a half dozen to a dozen. Email me at napamathguy at yahoo dot com if you want one.

If you have any left I would like one...
YoYoDyne at webweaver dot zzn dot com

Thanks,
*:> Scott

eris404

Explorer
johnsemlak said:
got mine--thanks eris404!

You're welcome! :)

Besides the people who emailed me directly, I sent invitations to:

LeifVignirsson
Ferret
Andrew D. Gable
Mouseferatu
reanjr

The form made me supply a first and last name, so if the email looks a little weird, that's why. :p At this point it looks like I'm tapped out, but I'm sure other people have invitations left. And if not, Google will probably give me more invites anyway.

Travellin Jack, I was going to do as you suggested until I saw they weren't taking donations anymore. It was a good idea, though.

I've still got 4 invites on one email address, and I've got 6 on the other email address I have. So if anyone wants one, feel free to contact me. (I've sent out two invites in the last 24-ish hours.)

Remove ads