Anything in Little Rock, AR?

RyanL

First Post
Hi,

I just moved to Little Rock. I just wanted to casually put out some feelers to see what's going on D&D-wise in the area. Please post if you play!

Thanks,
Ryan

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
RyanL said:
The next person to reply gets free punch and pie!*

* Punch and pie not included.

Where's my damn punch and pie? I'm in Conway, Arkansas...30 miles west of there. There are a couple other Little Rock area folks that I've seen here, too... but it's 2:12 am and I can't remember their names....

So what brings you to central Arkinsaw?

RyanL

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
Where's my damn punch and pie? I'm in Conway, Arkansas...30 miles west of there. There are a couple other Little Rock area folks that I've seen here, too... but it's 2:12 am and I can't remember their names....

So what brings you to central Arkinsaw?

I guess it's ultimately Katrina that brought me here. I'm originally from New Orleans. My company asked me to move to Little Rock so here I am. My wife and I are enjoying it here so far. We live in West Little Rock (extreme west), so according to the magic of google maps I'm about 30 miles due south of Conway.

I play pretty much anything, but mostly D&D and D&D Miniatures. I stopped collecting DDM in the turmoil of the past year, though. Is there any DDM action in the area?

Thanks,
Ryan

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Hey Ryan,

I don't know anyone who plays DDM. My group and I have been together for almost 20 years (some more, some less), so we're pretty clannish and don't know much beyond our own little cosm. I still can't remember the name of the other guy on the board from Little Rock (sorry). We only get to play about once a month (sometimes less), and even then not every one one of my players can make it. We did have a new guy join us this weekend for the first time, but he seems fine with the erratic schedule. I can find out if he plays DDM and let you know, if you'd like!

What "style" of D&D do you prefer?

Treebore

First Post
I know some people who can put you in touch with some people in Little Rock. If you play C&C your options will be even better.

I'll go PM them a link to this.

Breakdaddy

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
I still can't remember the name of the other guy on the board from Little Rock (sorry).

Damn you!!!!!! :D

I have a group here in Little Rock, though we havent played any 3.5 in a while. We mainly play WFRP 2nd edition and C&C. The group ranges from about 6 people up to 10 or so, and most of us work together at the state hospital. Unfortunately, we are currently at max capacity for our poor beleagured GM (me!), but Ill happily let you know when I get a spot or two to fill, we have a couple of guys that are seasonal for one reason or another, so they tend to come and go. :)

Breakdaddy

First Post
I also have no problem at all chatting you up about RPGs at some time or another in case you are just looking to bounce ideas around or simply shoot the breeze about it.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Hey! I could remember your avatar, but not the name! I'm old and senile, forgive me.
Is there even a game shop in LR anymore where someone might post a "looking for a game" sign? Jack's Hobbies in Jacksonville has a few RPGers who have some ads up, but that's all I know of.

Breakdaddy

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
Hey! I could remember your avatar, but not the name! I'm old and senile, forgive me.
Is there even a game shop in LR anymore where someone might post a "looking for a game" sign? Jack's Hobbies in Jacksonville has a few RPGers who have some ads up, but that's all I know of.

Theres one off of Rodney Parham here in LR and there is one in NLR (sherwood, actually).

Remove ads