AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry WD but that truly is everything on that lvl except the room that is blocked by the brown mold.

I think later I will set up some knind of SOP for searching a room (who searhces, who guards and watches for wandering monsters, spells used, etc.) later. But not a great need right now.

It is really up to you the players how long you wish to spend searching (taking 20 or what not). But since time is not a factor at the moment I just figured you searched found nothing and moved on.

Let me know if you want to do things differently but with this being pbp I just try to keep things moving.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Would it be somehow possible to buy a cold variant of 'alchemist acid/fire'? I'm a bit out of ideas, but just jumping through brown mold doesn't sound good.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not at 3d6 (non-leathal) per round you are right.

I think the group can come back after finding some liquid ice in town or a scroll of Ray of Frost. There is still dungeon to explore (not even half way yet). :D

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Is there only one person with rope in this group??

If there are two I will allow for them to be combined to reach the bottom of the hole. If not you all must decide if you climb down (and how you will get back out, should an alt not be found) the 73' hole to the 7' drop to the floor.

HM

Attachments

• bit o fun.jpg
    bit o fun.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Dorian carried a rope, but I'm not sure if it was used up at the windy shaft and still hanging there.

As I recall, there wasn't any place to tie the rope off in the wind tunnel, so Tac had to tie it around himself. In that case, we should have that rope, as well, i should think?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ahh good two ropes then no need to jump. LOL That's right Tac had rope tied around him.

If the group wishes to combine them than it could be tied off to the lantern chain, since Tac found out the hard way it will support the weight of a person.

Just need to know if going down the hole is what the group wishes to do and..

whose first :devil:

HM

jkason

First Post
Ahh good two ropes then no need to jump. LOL That's right Tac had rope tied around him.

If the group wishes to combine them than it could be tied off to the lantern chain, since Tac found out the hard way it will support the weight of a person.

Just need to know if going down the hole is what the group wishes to do and..

whose first :devil:

HM

Korr (TerribleSwiftSword) volunteered a while ago. I thought we were just trying to figure out if we had enough rope...

Remove ads