Pathfinder 2E AP Sales numbers?

Reynard

Legend
Free PDFs are a nice perk. I have an AP subscription currently despite the fact I’m aware I’ll never be able to run them all. I enjoy reading them and having options for what I’ll run down the road is nice too.
Also, Paizo is extremely generous when it comes to VTTs -- for most of them, you get the price of the PDF off whatever the VTT is charging. This is true even if you got the PDF via subcription or even a Bundle. If it is in your digital library at Paizo, it counts. Between that and its commitment to actual open gaming, Paizo is far and away the most consumer friendly company in the space.

Right, so far, AV seems to be the KM of the PF2 era.
For whatever it’s worth, Kingmaker is probably the second most talked about AP on reddit for new GMs. Stolen Fate and Fist of the Ruby Phoenix seem to get a lot of discussion too which I think is because they’re 11-20 APs so people looking to continue on from AV are looking for something to follow up with. I know my table is going with Stolen Fate.

Also, Paizo is extremely generous when it comes to VTTs -- for most of them, you get the price of the PDF off whatever the VTT is charging. This is true even if you got the PDF via subcription or even a Bundle. If it is in your digital library at Paizo, it counts. Between that and its commitment to actual open gaming, Paizo is far and away the most consumer friendly company in the space.
Yep, that was actually why I started the AP subscription for Season of Ghosts. The Tian Xia material sounded so good and getting a future Foundry module at a discount since I’d have the PDF in my account sounded like a good plan since SoG is on my short list for APs to run in the future.

Remove ads