• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Jaik

First Post
Weslin moves quickly out of the way of the toppling bandit and rushes to flank with Kavernus, hopefully able to dispatch yet another bandit.

shaff

First Post
Armel swings his longsword at the mounted thief... Realizing he is weak and almost downed, he will try to do it in a manner in which it will be difficult for the thief to hit him, such as moving almost behind the horse.

Armel also swings his greatsword at the thief, hoping to split him in half.

Xael

First Post
The bandit whose horse Lugash stomped gets up and starts to move towards him, but stops after few steps as he analyzes the situation, and rushes towards his horse. The bandit that hit Tygor in the back thrusts again but Tyrog blocks the attack, and the bandit turns his horse around and tries to escape. Too bad that Tyrog takes advantage of that, and swings his sword at the bandit, carving a nice hole on his side. The bandit drops to the ground, screaming (not dead yet). The bandit near the now destroyed air elemental decides to take off.

Lugash starts manifesting astral construct.

Serei does...?

Armel puts end to the bandit's screaming and finishes him off.

The sleeping bandit unsurprisingly continues to sleep.

Myrkskog throws another dagger towards the bandit near Kavernus, but misses.

Weslin the mean bastard hops and thrusts his sword to yet another backside, but regretfully the bandit doesn't die (yet).

The bandit seems to take Kavernus' bluff seriously (or then he just reacts to Weslin stabbing him in the back) and turns to ride the hell out of there, dodging the attacks of opportunities.

OOC: This time it wasn't my fault, my internet connection hasn't worked for couple of days.

But seriously, it's not really the combat that bothers me. Or is it, I don't know? What mostly bother me is how the hell to describe everything without that it looks like I'm just out of the kindergarden. Stress I guess... Oh well, the combat's almost over (or is, depends on you).

We seem to have lost Serei. Damn me.

3 Bandits ( 1 climbing to the back of his horse, was fighting astral constructs; 1 near Armel & wagon on the ground (dead); 1 riding away)
Lugash
Serei
Armel
1 Bandits (on the ground sleeping, was fighting astral constructs)
Myrkskog
Weslin
Bandit (riding away, already far)
Kavernus
Bandit (riding away)
Tyrog

Zhure

First Post
Lugash

Sorry for my absence, the flu has made it so I've been doing nothing but working and sleeping. Mostly better now.

"Surrender and we'll let you live."

Lugash will ready an action to use Invisibility again if anyone closes to attack.

Jaik

First Post
Weslin cleans and sheathes his shortsword, then readies his bow in case the riders try something, unlikely though that may be.

LazarusLong42

First Post
OOC: No, Serei's still here, I just hadn't noticed the activity on the thread. Mea culpa!

Serei walks over to the sleeping bandit. She puts her mace back into her haversack, retrieves her bow and arrows, nocks an arrow and points it at the sleeping figure, ready to stop him if he decides to run.

Xael

First Post
The still conscius bandits flee (unless you stop them). The sleeping bandit continues to sleep.

There are 6 bandits corpse and the corpse of the bandit leader left, one of corpses being the sleeping bandit. They all wear identical black-brown studded leather armors, short swords, daggers, and the longbows (plus arrows) they dropped nearby. Four horses are still hanging out nearby, the death of their riders apparently not being that big of a loss to them. Three of the horses have studded leather barding, and the leader's horse has breastplate barding. Leader's horse seems a bit

The bandit leader (or his upper half) is wearing still rather intact breastplate, and his longsword and large metal shield are close by.

None of the bandits wear any kind of symbols or marks.

All of the equipment seems to be of high quality (read: masterwork).

OOC: Glad to still have you gaming, Lazarus.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Well That was interesting. We need to strip the bodies and keep all of the equipment. Weslin and Lugash Please round up the horses. We need to get going as soon as we can. they might bring reinforcements. And if I forgot to say it. Good work everyone! We have left a mark on the bandit camp. Kavernus says as he starts collecting equipment from the fallen bandits.

Jaik

First Post
Weslin looks a little suprised at being asked to round up the horses, glances at his little halfling legs, then shrugs and walks to the nearest animal, trying not to spook it.

Remove ads