• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcane Power: How long before the pirated copy appears

How long before the pirated copy hits the torrents

• 1 day

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • 2-3 days

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • 4-5 days

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • a week

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • two weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • three weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • a month

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • longer than a month

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lemon curry/no idea

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Poll closed .

Mirtul

First Post
i tried to download Darknet but I couldnt find it on goggle

link plz?!?!!1

Seriously, if you're just here to strut your net-cred... :hmm:

Darknet isnt a software. It's pretty much just a cool name for virtual private networks. People are using them to send encrypted information that should not be public. Only people with access to the cryptographic keys can partake in the communication.

Darknet (file sharing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NameTry2468

First Post
I bet a lot of those got angry when those who found it wouldn't give the link. ;)

That's not what people are upset about so much as the self-aggrandizement of those who found it strutting around and bragging about their internet expertise. It comes off the same way as an elementary school kid reminding everyone around him that he's the first to get his hands on the new Power Ranger toy, and continuously insisting that everyone else is totally jealous of him.

And just for the record, my Darknet comment was completely in jest, but interesting information nonetheless. I prefer to get all my information from the Scarynet.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Someone is currently scanning on a public forum, and a pirated preview of the bard chapter is now available. Unless something goes unnaturally awry, a copy of the book will hit the torrents by tonight.

So I suppose the answer to the question is 3 days.

It's not up until it's up...I bet it's 4-5 days :)

snapbee

First Post
Hello enworld forum.

Well, obviously some people were confused by the fake usenext/whatever filename generators with their early reports.

However one of my private trackers now also apparently has a bard chapter, probably the same original scan that the other guy mentioned.

It probably won't be too long now.

Last edited:

snapbee

First Post
Oh, and just now, correctly taking my first guess at the "public forum" ender mentioned, I see that currently chapters 1-3 are now available.

Not that for me, really. In my case, I simply don't believe them.
Ha, believe what you like my friend.

edit: My compatriot reports to me that the scan is not poor at all, rather excellent quality actually. That's bard, sorcerer, and swordmage chapters btw.

Last edited:

NameTry2468

First Post
Oh, and just now, correctly taking my first guess at the "public forum" ender mentioned, I see that currently chapters 1-3 are now available.

edit: My compatriot reports to me that the scan is not poor at all, rather excellent quality actually. That's bard, sorcerer, and swordmage chapters btw.

Confirmed.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

Confirmed.

Why don't you post under your normal user name?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads