• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcanis: The Spear of the Lohgin

Zerth

First Post
Solonir goes straight to a room after eating. As an elf, he needs only four hours trance and meditation, and after that he'll keep watch for the rest of the night.

OoC: Gideon and Cadwyn could split the first four hours in watch, when Solonir is meditating?

Edit: OoC - Solonir prepares the same spells for tomorrow except swapped endure elements for detect secret doors.

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
"We need only one double room, because only two of us are sleeping/in trance at the same time. That is, if nobody insists having a separate room." Solonir has no intention leaving the inn itself. He'll keep watch in the bedroom, checking up the common room occasionally. "Our arrival must have been noticed around the town and the local thieves might go after the wealthy men the Duke sent."

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Pish tosh. I'm sleeping in my own room and feel no need for a guard." Gideon will say on the idea of sharing a room and standing guard. "This town has had a great deal of pain lately and I see no need to further the townspeople's feeling of strangeness by setting up a guard in thier inn." He turns and goes into his room. "Good night gentlemen."

Zerth

First Post
Whispering to Cadwyn after Gideon left: "He's a good man, but way too trusting. Luckily he has us watching his back."

Last edited:

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
[ OOC- I am going to wait another day or so to see if Visha wants to do anything else, otherwise we are going to fast-forward to morning ]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, my access is very limited and my DSL connection got hit by lightning the other day, so... again, sorry!

Apropos will preferably search until it gets light enough that he would be easily spotted by someone on the ground.

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Cadwyn eventually finishes his watch, and Solonir takes his place. The night is quiet. The rat finally dies sometime after midnight and Visha resigns himself to a few hours' tossing and turning in bed.

An hour or so before dawn, Visha is awakened by the sound of scratching at his window. He sees Apropos' leg; the bird must actually land on the roof of the building due to its size. Letting him in, Visha can tell that the hawk is in an agitated state- it has spotted something that it does not like (OOC a Speak with Animals spell is still required to converse with animal companions).

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
(ok- I know GW is probably still having modem troubles, so I'm going to assume he at least grabs Solonir before running out to check on anything. Blockader is out of town for the week I think, and Gideon is asleep. So I'm going to hold off on the next event for another day or so to let people decide what they'd like to do. If everyone is still at the inn, that's fine, I can work things either way.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads