• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archer Classes

Nvvyn

First Post
You want the best archer class? check out the core class "Scout" in the AEG Mercenary book. bab of a fighter, 1d6-10d6 ranged sneak attack, and oh did I forget to mention the 7 bonus feats and 6-7 other special abilities along the way?
not too shabby. damn....

Skullfyre

First Post
Peerless Archer->silver marches
Deeep wood sniper->Masters of the wild
Order of the bow Initiate->Sword and Fist
The Heartseeker->Dragon 296
Blood Archer->Evil from AEG

Riveneye

First Post
Thank you all very much, but I notice that no one has mentioned the Zen Archer that I heard of. Does anyone know where I can get it too?

Chun-tzu

First Post
There is no PrC called the Zen Archer. Some people use it to describe the Order of the Bow Initiate, which has a Zen Archery ability. Hong felt it really didn;t capture the spirit of Zen Archery (and it doesn't), so he designed his Master of Intuitive Archery as a Zen archer.

Kannik

Hero
Arrows for the King

Speaking of Three Arrows for the King... anyone gotten it yet? What think you? Classes good? Balanced? Interesting and useful? Equipment good? Feats good? Worth getting if you are playing an archer-focussed class? }:)

Thanks,

Kannik

bret

First Post
Although not normally thought of as such, a Spellsword could make an interesting archer.

Channel Spell works with ranged weapons.

Remove ads