• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archonus Bluestar: Gone Forever?

Xath

Moder-gator
(Wake him up and ask him. Justice's raise dead ability has a bit more time leeway than Xath's. You'd have time.)

Archon

First Post
maybe you couldn't bring him back even if you wanted to. Maybe his death "fixed" the time anomaly, ruinifing the broken soul of Archonus. Now that the two have been made one again there is no soul to call down from the heavens and return to the body. Now that soul resides in AA.
What i'm saying is, is that there is no one to raise from the dead. AB's soul is now part of AA. Kennon said that all of AB is now AA, following that path of logic, there would be no one to resurrect, right?

The_Universe

First Post
((If they wake him up, it's too late. OOC, you can know that, but IC you have no idea. Reviving AA would make the recombination permanent, and complete))

The_Universe

First Post
Archon said:
maybe you couldn't bring him back even if you wanted to. Maybe his death "fixed" the time anomaly, ruinifing the broken soul of Archonus. Now that the two have been made one again there is no soul to call down from the heavens and return to the body. Now that soul resides in AA.
What i'm saying is, is that there is no one to raise from the dead. AB's soul is now part of AA. Kennon said that all of AB is now AA, following that path of logic, there would be no one to resurrect, right?
((Once you regain consciousness, that's absolutely true. Until then, I am inclined to grant some leeway on the matter, as the integration would still be "in progress." The soul could still be called back to its body.))

Laurel

First Post
Sorry, but since she hasn't responded yet :):)

QD said:
"He is in some sort of coma, but is not in any danger."
((Massively Edited from the first version:))Tears still stream as she looks at his familiar face, "Link said they shared the same fate, but that is not true if Arrendor still lives. I thought I knew; I thought I understood. There should never have been two. He said he was only a shadow of Arrendor...." She looks between Justice and Jansten pleadingly, but not sure what she is pleading for. Then her gaze drops again, muttering "There should never have been two" through the renewed tears.

Justice nods to her cousin. "It seems that, somehow, they were connected - in what way, we may never know. However, as many of us know, death is not an absolute..." she trails off, a sour look appearing on her red lips. Justice's features twist in a sort of uncomfort that can only become manifest when the brain and heart are at war. "What shall we do?"

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Justice nods to her cousin. "It seems that, somehow, they were connected - in what way, we may never know. However, as many of us know, death is not an absolute..." she trails off, a sour look appearing on her red lips. Justice's features twist in a sort of uncomfort that can only become manifest when the brain and heart are at war. "What shall we do?"
"Please don't ask me... please. It's not the same. It never has been." Taking a now soaked through sleeve, L'Aurel wipes off some of the splashed blood from AB's face letting the blood fade into the black and red of her uniform, "Cousin please...Can you... what you did to me at Caer Meyln, can you do that for him? Hold him like this until....Arrendor knows more of this then even I. But not long, no one should be there. No one should stay there so close to the light, but not." Almost angrily, "Light, why didn't you tell me more! If Arrendor fell as you said it may be because of Archonus' death. They may still be tied." Worriedly looking up into Justice's face, "I must know that one is safe." Rising from beside AB L'Aurel moves toward the door, "Did he fall by the wall?" Rushing on without waiting for a responce, "I will bring him here. We can then monitor both...yes... if we can get Arrendor to wake then we can decide. If we can not then we may have to bring one to get the other..... but Shadow or not they were once the same man. Isn't that what you said Link?" She quickly leaves the room to gather AA muttering again, "There should never have been two. Only one, Only one."

((uh.... how much with full armor does AA weigh?))

Remove ads