Pathfinder 1E Are people still playing Pathfinder 1e?

I just bought a bunch of Paizo's 3.5 modules from 2007-2009, having been lucky enough to find a used bookstore that was selling them via Amazon...although now I'm arguing with them over their having charged me individual shipping for each title, but sent them together in a single package. :cautious:
I recently sold a bunch of 5e books I didn't want through eBay and someone bought multiple books. You'd think eBay's system would have been smart enough to recalculate shipping for the single package since I already provided the weight of the books, but nope. It ended up charging them the shipping individually for each book, which made me have to refund them the difference. Pretty annoying.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
What is the best mid level stand alone Pathfinder 1E adventure?
Most of my experience is with the adventure paths. However, I do think its quite possible to chop them up as modules. You may need to strip a little story out to do so. Anyways, if you like a bit of Cthulhu Mythos in your gaming, Carrion Hill is a good mid level module. You can likely pair it with Wake of the Watcher stripped out easily from the Carrion Crown adventure path.

Green Onceler

Explorer
What is the best mid level stand alone Pathfinder 1E adventure?

I agree with Payn, Carrion Hill is very good. Richard Pett is always fun. You could also run The Skinsaw Murders as a mini-campaign. That was my favourite section of Runelords and would be easy to adjust to a standalone module.

For a different flavour at around the same level, Entombed with the Pharaohs is another classic. You'll need to convert from 3.5, though, as it predates Pathfinder rules set.

Are folks still playing Pathfinder 1e?
I’m still running D&D 3.5e and using compatible ideas from PF1.

I’ve experienced too many editions. I can’t rally any interest in PF2 or D&D 2024, though the latter seems like it’ll be obligatory to understand what’s going on in the D&D community. Tales of the Valiant or Harn have more appeal to me, but I’m not sure I will read them or play them either; back to AD&D seems as (low) likely.

Remove ads