• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are there any skills and feats magic systems?

phoenixgod2000

First Post
I am looking for a skills and feats magic/mystical system that is in a similar vein to the force system of star wars d20 and Ken hoods skills and feats psionic system so I could meld them together. I've heard that Blue Rose might contain what I'm looking for but I don't have access to the game. Any others out there?

thanks

glass

(he, him)
Crothian said:
Blue Rose has one, but it also has many other differences from typical d20

I believe the system is (more or less) the same one from Green Ronin's Psychic's Handbook.

Jdvn1 said:
Have you looked at WoT d20?

WoT's system does involve feats and a skill, but it still gets weave slots based on class and level, so it may not be what the OP was looking for. Very interesting system, though.

glass.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
NimrodvanHall said:
the Weel of Time d20 magic system is not comparable with the starwars d20 at all
I never said it's comparable, but it does involve feats and such to use more spells. At the very least, it'd phoenixgod2000 an idea of how such a system might work.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Midnight uses feats, though there is a class that greatly improves spellcasting. But theoretically, you could be a spellcaster without ever taking a single level in channeler.

Remove ads